Brought to you by CMT, the 16th Asia Coatings Market will review global and emerging markets, demand trends, technological innovations and applications to meet tightening environmental regulations.
Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) June 21, 2016
Rapid urbanization, along with stricter environmental regulations and the move towards Eco-friendly coatings present opportunities for the industry.
The global Paints and Coatings market accounted for $128.5 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $196.2 billion by 2022. In Asia, factors contributing to market growth and new sector growth include:
- A rebound in economic growth of ASEAN-6 countries
- Rising urbanisation that is driving housing and infrastructure and leading to increased spending on construction and infrastructure
- The rapidly growing middle-class population in Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines
- Increasing environmental awareness and regulations stimulating the demand for Eco-friendly coatings
Held on 4&5 August in Bangkok, CMT's 16th Asia Coatings Market will review global and emerging markets, demand trends, technological innovations and applications to meet tightening environmental regulations.
Informative Sessions Include:
- Challenges incorporating ‘green’ facades and how they can influence the environment
- Trend of green and sustainable cities on paint system demand
- Evolution of Coil Coatings from Asia to Middle East
- New trends in design and construction of Coil Coatings
- What’s next for ASEAN’s Powder Coatings sector
- Sustainability in supply chain and the impact of renewable energy
- Key drivers of growth and market size in Asia’s automotive OEM industry
- Enhanced applications to meet VOC compliance and improved performance
- Latest global and regional economic assessment
- Impact of Myanmar’s new condominium law on decorative paint demand
- Establishing raw material supply chain and distributing network
- Outlook on furniture industry demand in driving the Wood Coatings sector
- Competitiveness of local producers in China
Further coverage and analysis of the industry will be provided by:
- Michael Chin Tze Kiang, Associate Principal / Facade Engineering Leader, Arup
- Charles Bangert, Partner, Orr & Boss
- Sundararajan, Senior Scientist, Nipsea Technologies
- Alan K. Alex, Regional Business Manager, South Asia, AkzoNobel Powder Coatings
- Dr. Nwe Ni Wai, Executive Director, United Paint Group
- Dr. Boris Gorella, CEO, Beckers Group
- Paul Menezes, President, Coil Asia & Middle East, Beckers Group
- Bent Kidmose, Director Applications, Asia Pacific, Sherwin Williams
- Shen Qunbin, Vice-President, SKSHU Paint Co.
- Dr. Amonthep Chawla, Head of Research Office & SVP, CIMB Thailand
- Vivek Gupta, Regional Marketing Manager, BASF
- Feungladda Chirawiboon, Vice President - Overseas Business, TOA Paint
- Santosh Shridharan, Chief Operating Officer, Sheenlac Paints
- J. Patrick Frantz, Asia Representative, Haydale Ltd
Email huiyan(at)cmtsp(dot)com(dot)sg or visit event website for more information.