Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 14, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2016 Password Management Grid report to help businesses make the best password management technology decision. 1Password and KeePass were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence.
LastPass was named a High Performer in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. 1Password earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while KeePass earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Browser-based success — Reviews showed clear success for lightweight, browser-based password management tools. Users preferred password management tools be integrated with browsers for easy access, setup and form automation.
- High sharing scores — Users continually commented on the benefits of sharing passwords and identification information with clients and coworkers. Reviewers showed a high demand for secure, encrypted sharing of sensitive information.
- Simple and sleek — Users were looking for a combination of a modern appealing interface along with a simple, intuitive structure. Users called out products in this report for being confusing, appearing outdated and possessing overbearing popups.
About the Password Management Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 295 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 30 products listed in G2 Crowd’s password management category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 80,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. More than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site monthly. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader, BigMachines, and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.