By combining an exotic setting with the property’s most enchanting amenities into this offer, our newly engaged couples will remember their time here for years to come.
Riviera Maya, Mexico (PRWEB) June 15, 2016
Banyan Tree Mayakoba, an intimate and romantic resort on the shores of the Riviera Maya surrounded by emerald lagoons, lush mangroves and sugar-sand beaches, is celebrating love this summer with the “She Says…Yes!” package. A marriage proposal is the single moment in time that couples remember forever and Banyan Tree has created a one-of-a-kind engagement offer that helps guests pop the question in the most memorable way possible with a carefully curated itinerary including:
- A three-night stay in the resort’s spacious villas with a private pool
- Daily breakfast at Oriente restaurant
- One 90-minute couple’s massage at the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa accompanied by a 60-minute hydrotherapy session at The Rainforest
- Three romantic dinners for two throughout the stay, including:
- Intimate dinner for two at the resort’s signature Thai restaurant, Saffron, overlooking the picturesque lagoon
- Candlelit beach-side dinner under the stars and moonlight
- A boat ride through paradise on Ixchel, “The Maya Goddess of the Moon,” a traditional “trajineira” (small boat) on the last night. Floating down Mayakoba’s serene waterways, it is the absolute proposal spot-private, breathtakingly beautiful and truly exotic!
- A champagne toast to a new life together after she says “yes!” and a celebration back at the luxurious villa decorated with candles, delicate flower petals, aromatic oils and romantic incense
- A two-hour professional engagement photo shoot to capture the newly engaged glow
“The ‘She Says…Yes!’ package enables any romantic to provide his bride-to-be with a highly charming and attention-getting proposal with minimal planning," says Banyan Tree Area Director of Business Development for the Americas, Sergio Serra. “By combining an exotic setting with the property’s most enchanting amenities into this offer, our newly engaged couples will remember their time here for years to come.”
Available from now until December 19, 2016, the package starts at $3,629 and is subject to taxes, service charges and blackout dates. For further information, call +52 984 877 3688 or email mayakoba(at)banyantree(dot)com. For more information about Banyan Hotels & Resorts visit http://www.banyantree.com.
To download images, please visit https://goo.gl/OOFMBy.