Coastal Living Magazine named it the best beach in America for a reason – and it’s in large part thanks to businesses like our sponsors who provide a memorable experience for families every summer.
Ocean City, NJ (PRWEB) June 16, 2016
OCNJ Daily, Ocean City’s daily online news source, just wrapped up a contest for a free week’s stay in a beach house valued at more than 6,000 dollars. After 30,000 entries were received, a winner was selected at random. Teresa Maute-Carr of Quakertown, Pennsylvania was the lucky winner.
Carr will begin her dream vacation, rent free in a five bedroom home, starting June 25th and ending July 2nd. The contest came on the heels of Coastal Living naming Ocean City, NJ the best beach in America. More information on this award can be found in the June issue of Coastal Living Magazine.
In addition to the vacation home, OCNJ Daily had a number of additional contest sponsors who are providing food and fun for the Carr Family.
Ken Wisnefski, Co-Owner of OCNJ Daily credits the success of the contest to the sponsors and the beauty of Ocean City, NJ. Wisnefski explained saying, “We are thrilled that more than 30,000 people were excited for the opportunity to win a beach house in Ocean City, NJ. Coastal Living Magazine named it the best beach in America for a reason – and it’s in large part thanks to businesses like our sponsors who provide a memorable experience for families every summer.”
Thanks to the sponsors, the Carr family will enjoy:
- Passion Vines is providing a $25 gift card and a premium bottle of vodka.
- Gillian’s Wonderland Pier is providing $150 worth of ride tickets.
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services is providing five weekly beach tags.
- A wine, cheese and candy gift basket will be provided courtesy of JASM Consulting
- Four all-day passes to OC Waterpark
- Four min golf passes to OC Adventure Golf
- Two dozen macaroons from George’s Candies
- Two cheese pizzas from Tony P’s House of Pies
- Two weekly passes to Local Gym & Fitness
About OCNJ Daily
OCNJ Daily is Ocean City’s Daily News Source. The company provides daily news coverage and comprehensive information on the island’s events, businesses and services, attractions, real estate, beach, boardwalk and more. The company is committed to covering Ocean City, NJ news exclusively.