DEER PARK, IL (PRWEB) June 17, 2016
As a proud platinum sponsor of Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2016 Midwest Awards, The Plexus Groupe LLC congratulates this year’s winners, who were announced Wednesday, June 15 at Chicago’s Navy Pier Grand Ballroom.
The winners are:
- Brad Wilson, Founder and CEO, Brad’s Deals, Chicago, Illinois.
- Thomas Scott, Founder and CEO, CA Ventures, Chicago.
- Rishi Shah, Founder and CEO; and Shradha Agarwal, Co-Founder and President, ContextMedia, Chicago.
- Patrick O’Brien, CEO, Paris Presents Inc., Gurnee, Illinois.
- Jack Lynch, CEO, Renaissance Learning, Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin.
- Michael Rothman, Chairman and CEO, SMS Assist, Chicago.
- Carter Sterling, CEO, Sterling Lumber Company, Phoenix, Illinois.
- Trisha Lemery, President and CEO, Winsert, Inc., Marinette, Wisconsin.
“We salute all of the finalists for Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2016 Midwest Awards, and we are thrilled for the winners,” said Mark Matuscak, Partner, The Plexus Groupe. “As active participants in the Midwest entrepreneurial ecosystem, we are keenly aware of the positive economic impact made by entrepreneurs and their businesses, and we are proud to partner with Ernst & Young to celebrate the vital importance of the entrepreneur community.”
ABOUT THE PLEXUS GROUPE
The Plexus Groupe is a privately held national insurance brokerage and risk management consulting firm with expertise in employee benefits, property and casualty, retirement plans, human resources and mergers and acquisitions. Headquartered in Deer Park, Ill., Plexus also has offices in Chicago (downtown), Dallas and Oklahoma City. In each of the last six years, Plexus has garnered Best Places to Work in Insurance honors from Business Insurance magazine. The firm was recognized in 2015 as a Top 50 U.S. Large-Group Employee Benefits Brokerage by Employee Benefits Adviser.
For more information on The Plexus Groupe, please contact the firm at 847-307-6100, or visit plexusgroupe.com.