Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) June 20, 2016
Yactraq, a technology leader in machine learning-driven audio-mining & speech analytics software, announced its recognition by Gartner in the firm’s May 12, 2016 report entitled "Cool Vendors in Smart Machines, 2016."
Gartner identified just five companies in the Smart Machines category. Cool Vendors, according to Gartner, provide practical applications of smart machine technologies that “can do (at scale) what, five years ago, either required expensive human labor or could not be done at all.”
Of the company’s recent success, Yactraq CEO Jeh Daruvala said, “We have successfully managed to do two things which are very cool:
- Develop a breakthrough artificial intelligence platform for audio-mining & speech analytics with advanced technology that allows the system to understand its environment, learn for itself, act autonomously, and
- Successfully disrupt this space by offering our advanced analytics products to organizations at prices two orders of magnitude lower than legacy products in the market today.
Ultimately, our unique position has made this a win-win proposition for organizations that value audio-mining, and our business.”
While most organizations have implemented big data to analyze their text and other structured content, there is a plethora of valuable audio and video content that is left untapped. Reasons for this include the lack of a well-rounded technology solution, high costs, or poor awareness of the benefits of audio-mining. It is this "dark data" that Yactraq’s advanced analytics solution enables customers to seamlessly and autonomously decipher to gain valuable insights. The solution focuses on offering business-driven outcomes through the following capabilities on audio and video content, such as:
- Call Operations Management
- Call Service Quality and Compliance
- Consumer Sentiment Modeling and Root Cause Analysis
- Brand Awareness - Trend analysis based on social media and news sources
- Research Intelligence Reporting
These solutions, and more, are available through a simple yet comprehensive, intuitive front-end dashboard, offering searchable data and automated reports. Consequently, these capabilities enable organizations to leverage these immensely valuable insights for strategic and operational purposes in order to improve customer service, better customer experience & loyalty, reduce operational risk, increase operational efficiency, and reduce costs.
Yactraq is a pioneer in next generation & award-winning speech based analytics. Its agile and modular framework enables any organization to conduct deep analytics on their audio and video content, more precisely and very cost effectively compared to existing legacy audio-mining solutions in the market today. Yactraq is headquartered in Vancouver, BC. For more information, please visit http://www.yactraq.com.