New York, NY (PRWEB) June 21, 2016
On Tuesday, July 12 Cynopsis will host an interactive webinar, “The New Ratings 101: How to Use Data to Make Your Case,” that will bring teams up to date on the most recent developments in the ratings space.
Moderated and led by Lynn Leahey, Editorial Director for Cynopsis Media the webinar will include expert panelists from Nielsen, TiVo Research and comScore Inc.
"Television is still an incredibly effective way to reach consumers," said Leahey. "And there are more tools than ever to help sell TV audiences, but the industry is moving so quickly it's a challenge to keep up. This webinar will get teams up to speed on the newest, most effective ways to leverage the data available now."
Join Cynopsis on July 12 and learn:
- The new currencies for understanding multi-screen behavior.
- Which products will be most effective in telling your ratings story.
- How different types of programming develop over time and across platforms.
- Ways in which advertisers and brands are diving deeper into digital to move TV dollars to non-traditional TV content (i.e. YouTube)
- How TV measurement is progressing to allow for more granular and effective ways to sell TV audiences
- How comScore’s massive, multiple datasets reveal unduplicated audiences across screens – not just incremental audiences.
- Interpreting and utilizing Nielsen’s Total Audience Measurement data set.
- How TV advertising continues to have a major influence on purchase decisions, and how marketers should focus more on “purchase-based” targeting.
- Strategies for working with advertisers to optimize purchaser target index.
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real time Q&A’s to ensure your specific questions are answered. Register today for the Cynopsis webinar “The New Ratings 101: How to Use Data to Make Your Case.”
All webinar attendees will receive full access to speaker presentations for 1 year. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at trish(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
About Cynopsis Media:
Cynopsis Media is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes the media industry's most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister dailies Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.