I’m delighted to announce these promotions to celebrate their achievement through passion, dedication, hard work and the support of their families
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) June 21, 2016
Clutch Group, a leading legal, risk and compliance analytics and consulting firm, today announced promotions across the organization.
Key Executive Promotions:
- Varun Mehta - Formerly VP of Legal & Compliance Solutions. New Position: EVP of Client Engagement
- Brian Flack – Formerly General Counsel and VP of Client Services. New Position: General Counsel and SVP of Legal & Risk
- JB Costilow – Formerly Vice President - Data Analytics, Process Management & Product Development. New Position: Vice President, Innovation
- Laura Jungels – Formerly AVP, Client Services. New Position: Vice President, Services
“As an organization, we have strived to provide our people with a platform to pursue their dreams and aspirations and realize their potential while building successful careers,” says Abhi Shah, Founder & CEO, Clutch Group. “I’m delighted to announce these promotions to celebrate their achievement through passion, dedication, hard work and the support of their families.”
Across the organization, 35 team members were recognized with promotions. 19 were promoted to Senior Associates, 4 were named Managers, and 4 were promoted to Associate Directors.
Key Director-Level Promotions:
- Ramin Tabatabai - Formerly Director. New Position: Senior Director
- Avigyan Das – Formerly Director. New Position: Senior Director
- Samir Ismayilov – Formerly Associate Director. New Position: Director
- Christopher Cahn – Formerly Associate Director. New Position: Director
“Ours is a people business”, says Brandon Daniels, President, Clutch Group. “If you look beyond the databases, analytics technologies, and proprietary workflows, you will see a group of committed, like-minded innovators who simply refuse to deliver anything but the best. It gives me great joy to announce these promotions. They’ve been well merited.”
Clutch Group is a leading legal, risk, and compliance analytics and consulting firm headquartered in Washington D.C., with offices in NY, Chicago, London, Bangalore, Zurich and Hong Kong. The firm is dedicated to helping companies in the financial services, life sciences, and energy industries solve complex problems presented by the exponential growth of data and regulation. Clutch’s global team of attorneys, consultants, and technologists leverage deep subject-matter expertise and Clutch.IQ, a suite of cutting-edge data analytics solutions, to help clients manage large-scale litigation and investigations, conduct comprehensive communications surveillance, and re-engineer their internal legal and compliance functions. Clutch has been recognized by industry authorities including Nelson Hall, the New York Law Journal, Chambers Global, Frost & Sullivan, and Dun & Bradstreet and is regularly featured across major industry and market publications. For more information, visit http://www.clutchgroup.com.