New York, NY (PRWEB) June 22, 2016
FirstService Residential, New York’s leading property management firm, announced that the company was recently selected to serve as property manager for eight new buildings.
“We look forward to the opportunity to provide management and lifestyle services to this collection of outstanding properties,” says Dan Wurtzel, President of FirstService Residential. “Only FirstService Residential offers the depth of resources and expertise needed to provide these properties and their residents with exceptional service, improved lifestyles and enhanced property values.”
New properties added to its portfolio include:
- 100 Barclay Street, a 32-story, 161-unit luxury condominium in Tribeca with over 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities
- 420 East 58th Street, a boutique-style, full service condominium with 75 units and a 24/7 doorman
- 12 East 13th Street Condominium, an 8-unit condominium in Greenwich Village with a doorman, fitness center and private parking
- Inwood Heights, Inc., a 204-unit cooperative located at 17 Fort George Hill
- Oosten, a 216-unit luxury condominium with 24-hour concierge, a courtyard, rooftop with reflecting pool and grills, lap pool, fitness center with a spa, lounge and children’s playroom located at 429 Kent Street in Williamsburg
- 22-22 Jackson Avenue, a new luxury rental building in Long Island City with 175 apartments, an indoor pool, gym, resident lounge, parking garage, courtyard and rooftop deck
- 60-15 Woodside Avenue, a 49-unit pre-war rental building
- 5400 Fieldston Road, a 127-unit rental property located in North Riverdale
About FirstService Residential
FirstService Residential is North America's largest manager of residential communities and the preferred partner of HOAs, community associations and strata corporations in the U.S. and Canada. FirstService Residential's managed communities include low-, mid- and high-rise condominiums and cooperatives, single-family homes, master-planned, lifestyle and active adult communities, and rental and commercial properties.
With an unmatched combination of deep industry experience, local market expertise and personalized attention, FirstService Residential delivers proven solutions and exceptional service that add value, enhance lifestyles and make a difference, every day, for every resident and community it manages. FirstService Residential is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, a North American leader in the property services sector. For more information, visit http://www.fsresidential.com.