(PRWEB) June 23, 2016
Jetlore, the leading provider of individualized content personalization for e-commerce, announces today a series of webinars that will share key techniques to create and use individualized experiences to grow profitably and develop competitive advantages. Each topic has been selected with the purpose of equipping retail marketers with the tools to reach and engage customers in a way that drives long-term customer loyalty and revenue growth.
“We have seen great interest from retail marketing professionals for information that directly addresses content personalization techniques and best practices,” said Eldar Sadikov, co-founder and CEO of Jetlore. “This webinar series, led by our team of content personalization experts, will address this demand head on.”
“We developed these webinars to empower marketing professionals with the knowledge to tackle today’s rapidly evolving market,” said Dan Buckstaff, VP of marketing at Jetlore. “We’re excited to introduce them to key strategies that will help them deliver rich, engaging, and relevant content across channels.”
The series was inspired by the enthusiastic response to two recent webinar presentations by Jetlore, "Deconstructing Personalization," and "Understanding Email ROI." These webinars offer a deep understanding of content personalization, as well as strategies to maximize and measure the success of email marketing campaigns. The upcoming webinars will build on that foundation, digging deeper into the specific techniques successful marketers are executing today.
Upcoming webinars include:
● "Deconstructing email marketing for e-commerce," June 29, 2016, 11:00 a.m. PT
● "Personalization fundamentals: recognizing a customer across channels," July 14, 2016, 11:00 a.m. PT
● "Building & using rich lifetime profiles to individualize each customer experience," July 28, 2016, 11:00 a.m. PT
● "Fast moving inventory, flash sales, and individual personalization – how to make it work," August 11, 2016, 11:00 a.m. PT
● "Personalizing email in the era of 60+ percent mobile opens," August 25, 2016, 11:00 a.m. PT
● "Measuring the influence of an email CRM program on in-store sales," September 8, 2016, 11:00 a.m. PT
To learn more about Jetlore’s webinar series and to register, visit http://www.jetlore.com/personalization-individualization-webinar-series
Top 100 omni-channel retailers and online retailers including eBay, PayPal, Art.com, One King’s Lane, and Rocket Internet unicorns like Global Fashion Group, Linio, and Home24 are using Jetlore to deliver hundreds of millions of fresh, relevant e-commerce experiences per month. Jetlore’s customers realize up to 15 percent in incremental online revenue, tens of millions in monthly incremental physical store sales, customer interaction lift of 50+ percent, and overall CRM program revenue increases of up to 80 percent.