Fairfax, Virginia (PRWEB) June 24, 2016
The balance between protecting and sharing critical information has never been more crucial than in today’s Joint and Coalition military environment. Voice over IP audio and point-to-point video are common tools for operational information-sharing networks throughout the DoD and Intelligence Community (IC). However, the current collaborative infrastructure creates communities of users who frequently are unable to communicate outside of their network or security domains quickly and effectively. Now EUCOM has addressed this gap by deploying and accrediting V2 CDS between US SIPRnet and US BICES networks. Phones on EUCOM J6 SIPR and US-BICES can now call each other directly using both voice and video phones, eliminating the cost and footprint of installing and maintaining separate phones and networks to each end user’s desk.
Trident System’s Voice and Video Cross-Domain Solution (V2 CDS) delivers VoIP audio and video telecommunications across network security boundaries using existing call managers and videophones in a user-friendly and timely manner. V2 CDS authenticates users and reduces covert channels to an acceptable risk, while simultaneously maintaining point-to-point video capability.
- Instantly & securely relays vital video & real-time voice across different security domains
- Provides face-to-face communication to reduce uncertainty, strengthen trust & expedite collaboration
- Supports cross-domain, point-to-point videophone calls & point-to-point & multi-party audio calls
- Cross domain calls are as easy as placing a long distance call
- Supports existing Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructures, including popular Private Branch Exchange (PBX) servers & SIP-compatible IP phones, with minimal hardware required
- Provides Recording for Playback and Analysis
- Designed to meet rigorous Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Agency (NSA) standards
- Assured Pipeline Architecture protects sensitive conversations and minimizes covert channels
- Supports star and cascading network connections with multiple V2 CDS systems
Based on government testing, V2 CDS can simultaneously support at least 1000 Audio and 120 Video Conversations across two security domains. A high capacity/density version with double the number of video calls as well as a compact version with less video throughput are also available. V2 CDS works with Trident’s Secure Communications Controller (SCC) product to enable secure cross domain tactical radio and commercial cellular communications. V2 CDS implements requisite NIST 800.53 and CNSS 1253 security controls. V2 CDS is a guard evaluated for operation at Protection Level 4 (PL4) to instantly and securely relay vital video and real-time voice across different security domains, providing face-to-face communication to reduce uncertainty, strengthen trust & expedite collaboration. V2 CDS is on the Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDSMO) baseline as the first and only VoIP CDS (Cross Domain Solution) available for deployment within the DoD & IC. For more information, contact Trident Systems at acs(at)tridsys(dot)com.
Trident Systems is a veteran-owned small business that delivers innovative and affordable technology solutions for critical government and commercial needs. Founded in 1985, Trident continues to harness technology and provide leading-edge solutions to every Military Service, the Intelligence Community, and a broad spectrum of government and industry partners. Trident develops products in three primary focus areas: Integrated C4I systems, Radar Systems, and Assured Collaboration Systems. Trident also provides an array of services from Complex Systems Engineering services for complex system development as well as Collaboration Services, providing a full range of design / build services for state of the art facilities including supporting of the Integrated Air Defense System in the National Capital Region. Trident’s headquarters is located in Fairfax, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.tridsys.com/.