There is tremendous talent in the IT community. Our new awards program recognizes the individuals and teams that make a difference for the IT community as well as the businesses they serve.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) June 29, 2016
itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International and the premier independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the U.S., has opened the nomination period for the Next Generation of itSMF USA Awards.
The Next Generation of itSMF USA Awards celebrate and recognize success in service management in individuals, teams and Local Interest Groups/ Communities of Interest.
Nominations are open for:
- Service Management in Action Award: This award recognizes and celebrates excellence in Service Management (SM) relevance and business outcomes.
- Contributor of the Year Award: This award recognizes and celebrates individual Service Management excellence and participation in the SM industry and itSMF.
- LIG/CoI Excellence Award: There are three awards in this category which recognize Local Interest Groups (LIG)/Communities of Interest (CoI), specifically:
- High Performance LIG/CoI of the Year,
- Upstart LIG/CoI of the Year, and
- Sustained Performance LIG/Col of the Year.
The Awards Selection Committee will select two finalists for the Service Management in Action Award and the itSMF Contributor of the Year Award. Each of the four finalists will receive a FUSION 16 Conference Pass, a travel stipend of $1,000, and they will be invited to be introduced as Award Finalists during the FUSION 16 Conference. From the finalists, the Awards Selection Committee will choose one winner for each category. Winners for all three categories will be awarded and recognized during ceremonies at FUSION 16.
“There is tremendous talent in the IT community. Our new awards program recognizes the individuals and teams that make a difference for the IT community as well as the businesses they serve. We encourage companies and individuals to take the time to showcase your talent and commitment to excellence. It’s okay to brag about the great work you do.” – Pam Erskine, itSMF USA President
FUSION 16 unites over 1,600 industry leaders and practitioners and will take place November 1-4, 2016 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
For more information and to submit your nomination, please visit Awards