Pewaukee, WI (PRWEB) June 28, 2016
Century Fence Company announces that it has commenced its hundredth year of corporate existence on June 20th. Henry Bryant, the founder, incorporated the company in 1917 upon his entry into the U.S. Army and his deployment to France during the First World War.
The firm is a major contractor of fencing and highway marking systems operating in seven states in the north central United States. It was previously known as Henry Bryant & Company and Waukesha Steel Products Company before its final name change to Century Fence in 1925.
It operates a branch office in Forest Lake, Minnesota and owns a subsidiary company, Fortress Fence, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. A manufacturing facility for highway striping equipment is maintained in western Wisconsin in the Village of Knapp.