Boardman, Ohio (PRWEB) June 28, 2016
TRIO grants are intended to help disadvantaged student populations attain their educational goals.
PeopleKeys products are designed to help TRIO programs help students with:
- Choosing a college, a major, and a career
- Identifying their personal strengths and potential weaknesses, and strategies for overcoming possible weakness
- Improving their GPA
- Increasing retention
- Study skills catered to their personality
- Test-taking skills
PeopleKeys offers products that meet the stated objectives of the TRIO grants, sample products include:
- Their StudentKeys program, which corresponds with SSS objectives including “assist students with basic college requirements, and increase the college retention and graduation rates of its participants.”
- Their Behavioral Attitudes Index which can help Veterans choose an educational path that fits their personality- improving graduation and retention rates and meeting the Veteran’s Upward Bound objective of provid(ing) assessment and enhancement of basic skills through counseling, mentoring, tutoring, and academic instruction in the core subject areas.”
- Their TEAMS, VALUES, and DISC assessments can help your workplace improve communication, morale and efficacy and meets the Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs “purpose of the Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs (TRIO Staff Training) is to increase the effectiveness of TRIO programs through staff training and development training to enhance the skills and expertise of project directors and staff employed in the Federal TRIO Programs. Funds may be used for conferences, seminars, internships, workshops, or the publication of manuals.”
“Armed with abundant knowledge about themselves, students will be better equipped to understand which problem-solving approaches work best for their personality. We can help them understand themselves and the people around them, assist them in overcoming adversity, and help TRIO program participants to overcome the obstacles keeping them from meeting their objectives. Using DISC theory, PeopleKeys assessments can help demystify personality, and improve people skills” said Ashley Kulkin, Director of Operations for PeopleKeys.
The new twenty percent discount can be utilized by contacting PeopleKeys Marketing Manager or Customer Service.
As an international leader in behavioral analysis and personality assessment, PeopleKeys has accumulated over 35 years of experience on the subject of human behavior. Their philosophy is that the soft skills that allow people to understand other’s behavior will empower them to enhance their lives. The knowledge of human behavior that PeopleKeys can facilitate allows people to reduce conflict, improve communication, enhance productivity, lower stress, and help people to become better leaders. The DISC based personality assessments and resources that PeopleKeys has produced have been translated into over a dozen different languages and have helped individuals and businesses build upon their existing people skills. For more information about PeopleKeys and their DISC solutions, please contact Marketing Manager Kaitlyn Miller at 330-599-5580 x113.