“We take deep pride in our authentic, hyperlocal approach, and we are honored to accept these awards as recognition of these values and the values of our client partners."
WASHINGTON, DC (PRWEB) June 28, 2016
LINK Strategic Partners has been recognized with fourteen awards and honors at the recent Hermes Creative Awards.
“We are thrilled by this recognition of the meaningful community-based work we do with and for our client partners,” said Michael Akin, president and founder of LINK. “We take deep pride in our authentic, hyperlocal approach, and we are honored to accept these awards as recognition of these values and the values of our client partners. We share these awards with each and every one of our client and community partners. Together, we are not only producing high-quality work, but also serving our shared communities.”
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for professionals who work in concept, writing and design of programs and materials, and emerging technologies. Entrants range from large corporate marketing and design departments to freelancers, and the competition is fierce. LINK Strategic Partners was recognized for the following projects:
1. Arlington Public Schools: “More Seats for More Students” Twitter Town Hall – Digital Community Engagement Honorable Mention
2. Citi Open: Washingtonian.com – 2015 Citi Open Tennis Tournament – Online Placement Gold Award
3. Citi Open: The Washington Post Weekend Going Out Guide – 2015 Citi Open – Newspaper Placement Platinum Award
4. DC Child & Family Services Administration: DC Families for DC Kids Foster Care Recruitment – Social Marketing Campaign Platinum Award
5. DC Alcohol Beverage Regulation Administration: DC ABRA: ABC License Roadmap – Infographic Gold Award
6. DC Alcohol Beverage Regulation Administration: DC ABRA: ABC License Roadmap Video – Government Platinum Award
7. DC Alcohol Beverage Regulation Administration: DC ABRA: Comprehensive Rebranding – Marketing Materials Honorable Mention
8. Homeward DC: Interagency Council on Homelessness: Strategic Plan 2015-2020 – Publication Cover Platinum Award
9. Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership: Chicago Sun Times and 2015 HOBY World Leadership Congress – Newspaper Placement Honorable Mention
10. New Communities Initiative: 2015 Annual Report – Annual Report Gold Award
11. Sasha Bruce Youthwork: Drop-in Center Ribbon Cutting – Pro Bono Platinum Award
12. Sustainable DC: Year 2 Progress Report – Annual Report Gold Award
13. Urban Alliance: Urban Ally Campaign – Pro Bono Honorable Mention
14. Washington Area Women’s Foundation: Leadership Luncheon – 2015 Social Media – Pro Bono Honorable Mention
LINK Strategic Partners is a full-service strategic communications and stakeholder engagement firm located in the Greater Washington Urban League headquarters building in the heart of Washington, D.C. By understanding and respecting the communities in which we operate, we create and apply the right tools and strategies to translate challenges into opportunities for hyperlocal success. We believe doing well and doing good are not mutually exclusive: We partner with clients doing great work across the country to provide high-touch and high-tech approaches in communications, community and stakeholder engagement, media and public relations, branding, digital strategy, and graphic design. For more information, visit http://www.linkstrategicpartners.com.