Rockville, MD (PRWEB) June 29, 2016
The OR Business Management Conference is an interactive, educational event designed to help today’s surgical services directors and business managers increase efficiency, reduce supply chain costs, optimize throughput, and improve patient outcomes. Presented by OR Manager, the conference will be held at the New Orleans Marriott, January 30-February 2, 2017. An expanded program committee, a new website and video have been announced.
The 2017 program committee has been expanded from six to nine notable members, including:
- Nancy Berlin, Program Manager, OR Business Management Conference
- Dana Crompton, MHA, Conference Co-Chair and Director, Clincal Capital Planning and Facilities Management, Kaiser Permanente, South Bay
- Paul Rhodes, RN, CSSM, Conference Co-Chair and Former Operating Room Business Manager, Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Gail Avigne, MSN, RN, BA, CNOR, Principal Consultant, Press Ganey Associates, Inc.
- Mary Lou Jones, BSN, Manager of Perioperative Business Support and Preadmission Testing, Maricopa Integrated Health System
- Megan Mitchell, BS, Finance Manager for Perioperative Services, Memorial Medical Center
- Tandi Toone, BSN, RN, CNOR, Clinical Nurse Manager, St. Luke’s Hospital
- Colleen Wilcoxen, MSN, RN, Director of Perioperative Services, Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center-Torrance
- Elizabeth Wood, Editor, OR Manager
“Our expanded program committee is excited to create a stellar agenda, with more relevant sessions tailored to our growing audience,” says Nancy Berlin, Program Manager of the 2017 conference.
Interactive breakout sessions and general keynote presentations will give attendees strategic planning and problem-solving tools to take back to their facilities. Networking breaks, receptions, and off-site events in the city of New Orleans will provide informal and entertaining opportunities for attendees to engage with their peers.
A full agenda, including session descriptions and speakers, is forthcoming. To view the 2016 agenda, please visit http://www.ormanager.com/managementconference.
About OR Manager
OR Manager, an Access Intelligence company, provides news and information for perioperative directors and managers, OR business managers, and other decision makers in the surgical suite through the monthly OR Manager publication, the digital OR Reports, and the OR Manager Conference and OR Business Management Conference, along with webinars, books, and other publications.