New York City, NY (PRWEB) June 30, 2016
The coveted awards set the benchmark for excellence across all areas of digital public relations. The entry deadline is Friday, July 8, 2016 and finalists will be notified in fall 2016.
For more information on the Digital PR Awards, visit http://www.digitalprawards.com.
The Digital PR Awards are open to all individuals and teams worldwide at for-profit and non-profit organizations including: corporations, PR firms, public affairs and IR agencies, advertising firms, associations, government, and NGO teams, and sole practitioners. Vendors are also eligible to compete on behalf of clients.
Winners and honorable mentions will be awarded in the following categories:
- Blog (Organization)
- Cause Marketing/CSR
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communicator
- Digital Marketing Campaign
- Digital PR Campaign (four budget tiers)
- Digital PR Team of the Year/Corporate
- Digital PR Team of the Year/Nonprofit
- Email Newsletter/s
- Employee Communications Online
- Facebook Communications
- Influencer Communications
- Instagram Communications (NEW FOR 2016!)
- Listening Campaign
- Location-Based Digital Campaign
- Media Relations Campaign • Microsite/Custom Site
- Mobile Campaign/Mobile App
- Most Engaged Brand
- New Digital Service/Product
- New Site
- Online Community
- Online Newsroom
- Podcast or Videocast
- PR Firm of the Year: Digital
- Public Affairs Campaign
- Redesign/Relaunch of Site
- Snapchat Communications (NEW FOR 2016!)
- Social Networking Campaign
- Twitter Communications
- Use of Facebook
- Viral Campaign
- WOW Campaign
For more information, visit http://www.digitalprawards.com. The entry deadline is July 8, 2016 and the late deadline is July 15, 2016.
For questions regarding the Digital PR Awards, contact PR News' Assistant Marketing Manager Rachel Scharmann at rscharmann(at)accessintel(dot)com. For sponsorship and exhibit information, contact PR News’ Account Executive Lindsay Silverberg at lindsay(at)prnewsonline(dot)com.
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.