Wixom, Mich. (PRWEB) June 29, 2016
RevSpring continues to maintain its commitment to security and compliance by successfully meeting the necessary criteria to complete the AT 101 SOC 2 Type 2 audit under the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) guidelines.
Benefits of completing SOC 2 include:
- Ensuring best practices with regard to security controls and established procedures are followed
- Promoting comprehensive security awareness and its impact on risk assessment for management
- Providing insight to customers and other key stakeholders of the company’s internal controls
Conducted by Auditwerx, a leading provider of CPA auditor assurance engagements, the examination conducted a thorough review of RevSpring’s policies and practices in the following areas:
- Security: The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability: The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing Integrity: System processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized.
- Confidentiality: Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
“At RevSpring, we strive to reach the highest level of internal controls and compliance standards over all facets of our operations,” said Peter David, RevSpring’s chief security officer. “Successfully completing this thorough audit provides qualified, independent validation of our processes and systems.”
RevSpring facilitates over one billion customer interactions annually, serving more than 2,000 clients across the healthcare and financial services markets. Our diverse and expert solutions accelerate cash flow and improve ROI on time-sensitive consumer communications.
RevSpring’s billing and consumer communication platform allows clients to receive payments faster with more connection options, including mail, web, text, and phone. Plus, we improve the design and distribution methods of consumer communications to make interactions more impactful, meaningful, and effective.
Auditwerx is a leading International CPA firm specializing in compliance and attestation reporting. Our expert auditors serve as trusted business advisors to a broad array of service organizations helping them develop and maintain internal controls to industry best practices and drive revenue through independent third party attestation. Auditwerx is dedicated to ensuring that our clients’ systems and internal controls are in compliance and aligned with the appropriate standards.