Washington, DC (PRWEB) June 30, 2016
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the publication of AIS's Medicare and Medicaid Market Data: 2016. The annually published resource provides convenient access to up-to-date enrollment data to evaluate market share, make plan-by-plan or state-by-state comparisons, identify opportunities and develop strategies. AIS's Medicare and Medicaid Market Data: 2016 includes:
- Data on Medicare Advantage (MA)/Medicare managed care, Medicare Part D, managed Medicaid and dual-eligibles enrollment and market share by state and by company — plus enrollment data for MA plans by county and by region.
- Details on product offerings and enrollees by type of product.
- Directories, with contact information, of MA, Medicaid, Part D, duals and special needs plans, and national, regional and state regulators.
- Financial data and news of other company developments, such as market expansion, and merger and acquisition activity.
- Coverage of events and trends in the industry — payment rate changes, provider-sponsored MA plans, star ratings, dual-eligibles demos, recovery audit contractors, value-based insurance design, employer group waiver plans, physician and pharmacy network adequacy, states’ Medicaid initiatives and more.
AIS's Medicare and Medicaid Market Data is available in two formats — a printed book, and a CD version packed with additional Medicare and Medicaid data and analysis not contained in the print version. For more information on this resource, including a full table of contents and sample pages, visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-market-data.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars, virtual conferences and training programs. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.