CPAConnect is a close group of practitioners who are committed to the principle of sharing with and learning from each other. We look forward to bringing these firms into that community and helping them improve through sharing.
Gainesville, Fla. (PRWEB) June 30, 2016
CPAConnect, a companion association of CPAmerica International, welcomes five new members in 2016.
“We are excited to welcome these five new members to the CPAConnect community,” said Senior Member Services Manager at CPAmerica D'Yãn Davis. “CPAConnect is a close group of practitioners who are committed to the principle of sharing with and learning from each other. We look forward to bringing these firms into that community and helping them improve through sharing.”
- Scalco Johnson Leahy & Dudek CPAs, PLLC, based in Austin, Texas, joined CPAConnect in March 2016. This certified public accounting firm provides tax, accounting and consulting services, and has been serving the Austin area since 1994.
- Kevin J. Deedy, CPA, LLC, based in Foxboro, Mass., joined CPAConnect in March 2016. Established in 1990, this firm offers accounting, auditing and bookkeeping services, and specializes in computer and business management consulting.
- The Wealth Building CPA, based in Beltsville, Md., joined CPAConnect in May 2016. This team of professionals are experienced at providing detailed economic solutions and planning to people and companies, handling everything from tax compliance and planning to providing clients with investment strategies.
- DC Anderson & Company, PC, based in Irvine, Calif., joined CPAConnect in May 2016. This full-service accounting firm provides tax consulting, compliance, audit defense, FAS 109 and FIN 48 services for small to large business clients and their owners.
- Marshall Vander Linden CPA, PLC, based in West Des Moines, Iowa, joined CPAConnect in June 2016. This firm has more than thirty years of experience providing auditing services for 401k plans.
CPAConnect has 175 members and is comprised of select accounting firms ranging from sole practitioners to multi-partner CPA firms nationwide. Members share knowledge and information through discussion lists, conference calls, an online sharing library, an annual CPAConnect conference and other conferences with CPAmerica members. CPAConnect member firms have unique access to quality national resources and expanded service capability through their local CPAmerica sponsor firm.
For more information about CPAConnect, please visit http://www.cpaconnect.com.
About CPAmerica International:
CPAmerica International is an accounting association of independent CPA firms that provides practice management support, continuing education, marketing, online services and other programs for the improvement of its member firms. As a member of Crowe Horwath International, the association expands to more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 international countries, ranks in the Top 10 accounting networks worldwide and in North America, and has a combined firm revenue of more than $3 billion. Learn more about CPAmerica on the CPAmerica blog, LinkedIn and Twitter.