San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 07, 2016
Selectiva Systems, Inc. (Selectiva), in partnership with Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash solution provider, announced the launch of the latest release of the software Select*IP Reconcile. Selectiva's Select*IP Reconcile solution provides an integrated solution that leverages existing investment in Salesforce (SFDC) with the inherent benefits of Apttus CLM®, and X-Author for Excel® providing a complete solution that mitigates all risk factors in managing intellectual property(IP) and Licensing or Royalty obligations. A webinar demonstrating this joint solution in action is scheduled for July 14, 2016.
Milind Gokarn, CEO of Selectiva commented, “As we enter the era of hyper-information, companies must work together to solve tough problems for their customers. That is why, as a certified partner we are working closely with Apttus, a market leader in quote-to-cash and contract lifecycle management for IP data management of licensor and licensee while making sure both parties are in compliance.”
“Our partners are a critically valuable component of our distribution and we are thrilled to work with Selectiva in a greater capacity,” said Apttus chief executive officer, Kirk Krappe. “In keeping with our tradition, we’ll work directly with them to share the fast, dynamic business opportunities created by the Quote-to-Cash footprint with more businesses than ever.”
Effective IP Reconciliation provides Licensors and Licensees ability to ensure that negotiated legal contracts are calculated and paid correctly to ensure compliance, avoid expensive legal wrangling and ensure trust that enables long term business relationships.
“Select*IP Reconcile is a reconciliation system for royalty and intellectual property payments, designed to provide reconciliation, compliance and audit capabilities to businesses to enhance business value and coverage for business processes” said Savinder Singh from Selectiva while explaining benefits of Select*IP product.
Benefits of Select*IP Reconcile:
- Ability to manage licensor/licensee contracts in Apttus CLM].
- Ability to calculate royalty accruals and liabilities accurately based upon contract rules.
- Risk mitigation with Intelligent Workflow Approvals to ensure financial oversight.
- Ability to achieve compliance and data integrity.
- Ease of use with X-Author for Excel] used by the financial analyst for calculations and adjustments.
- Ability to recalculate Royalty payments with retrospective start and end dates.
- Visibility to adjustments with approval process.
- Complete archival of all calculated data and rules to test contract compliance.
- Easy and Visual reporting with X-Author for Excel.
An upcoming webinar is scheduled for July 14, 2016 and titled ‘Usability is the Key to Increased Salesforce Adoption,’ will fully detail the benefits and capabilities of X-Author for Excel and Select*IP Reconcile. Register to learn how:
- Organizations have changed the way their users work in Salesforce and how to get adoption to 100% with minimal change management
- To get a lot more of out of Salesforce through use cases never before possible on the platform
Selectiva based in San Jose, CA with offices worldwide provides cloud software solutions and services to its customer base with point solutions for industry challenges. Selectiva leverages a core technology platform provided by Salesforce.com (SFDC) and the ease of use provided by Apttus X-Author for Excel in building these solutions. Complexity made easy is the mantra of Selectiva for all solutions developed and deployed. For more information visit: http://www.selectiva.com/xauthor/
Apttus, the category-defining Quote-to-Cash software company, drives the vital business process between the buyer’s interest in a purchase and the realization of revenue. Utilizing a patented combination of SaaS-based applications, the Apttus Intelligent Cloud maximizes the entire revenue operation by driving behavior and providing prescriptive data to company decision-makers. Apttus offers enhanced Configure Price Quote (CPQ), E-Commerce, Contract Management, Renewals and Revenue Management solutions on the world’s most trusted cloud platforms, including Salesforce and Microsoft Azure. Apttus is based in San Mateo, California, with additional offices located across the globe. For more information visit: http://apttus.com
- Become a fan of Selectiva on Facebook: @SelectivaInc
- Become a fan of Selectiva on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/selectiva
- Follow @ Selectiva on Twitter: #SelectivaInc
- Become a fan of Apttus on Facebook: @ApttusCorporation
- Follow @ Apttus on Twitter: #Apttus