The Armed Forces Trivia Quest represents a unique entertainment experience for our soldiers and their families that we hope will only grow in scope and impact for many years to come.
Greenville, S.C. (PRWEB) July 07, 2016
This summer, Army Entertainment, a program of the U.S. Army Installation Management Command, in partnership with the Super 8® hotel brand, will launch Super 8’s Armed Forces Trivia Quest — a live, multi-city tour visiting 16 active-duty military bases across America.
Awarding over $150,000 in prizes, the tour will kick-off July 11, 2016 at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Fort Myer, Virginia, and conclude on October 8, 2016 at Joint Base San Antonio in San Antonio.
“The Armed Forces Trivia Quest represents a unique entertainment experience for our soldiers and their families that we hope will only grow in scope and impact for many years to come,” said Josh Gwinn, Division Chief, Installation Management Command.
Created by Iconic Media Group, the Super 8 Armed Forces Trivia Quest is a live, interactive game show experience that engages the entire audience in a series of multiple-choice trivia questions comprised of popular culture, history, sports and other general topics. Using provided hand-held response devices, players are awarded points based on their speed in correctly answering each question. The top four players with the highest scores from the “audience response” segment advance to the Finale, where the player with the highest score is crowned Champion.
Steve Sellery, CEO of Iconic Media Group stated, “We created this interactive experience to salute and entertain those serving our nation. It’s an honor to collaborate with Super 8 and Army Entertainment to make this possible. I look forward to bringing this interactive event to bases across the country and around the world well into the future.”
Staged on active-duty military bases, Super 8’s Armed Forces Trivia Quest is a free event open to Department of Defense Cardholders 18 years of age and older. Each live event will award a wide offering of prizes, including multiple drawings for audience members and a Grand Prize for each Finale winner.
Super 8’s Armed Forces Trivia Quest 2016 Live Event Schedule:
- July 11, 2016 — Joint Base Myer-Henderson, Fort Myer, Virginia
- July 13, 2016 — Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, North Carolina
- July 15, 2016 — Fort Stewart, Hinesville, Georgia
- July 17, 2017 — Fort Rucker, Enterprise, Alabama
- July 19, 2016 — Fort Campbell, Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- July 25, 2016 — Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, New York
- July 28, 2016 — Fort Knox, Fort Knox, Kentucky
- September 8, 2016 — Fort Sill, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- September 10, 2016 — Fort Leonard Wood, St. Robert, Missouri
- September 12, 2016 — Fort Riley, Topeka, Kansas
- September 14, 2016 — Fort Carson, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- September 20, 2016 — Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Tacoma, Washington
- September 24, 2016 — Naval Base San Diego, San Diego, California
- September 27, 2016 — Fort Huachuca, Sierra Vista, Arizona
- September 29, 2016 — Fort Bliss, El Paso, Texas
- October 1, 2016 — Fort Hood, Killeen, Texas
- October 8, 2016 — Joint Base San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
To learn more about Super 8’s Armed Forces Trivia Quest visit http://www.triviaquest.org.
About Super 8
Part of Wyndham Hotel Group, Super 8® is one the most well-known hotel brands in the world with more than 2,600 locations around the globe, more than any other U.S.-based economy lodging provider. While its first location opened in 1974, today Super 8 is undergoing an all-encompassing transformation that will touch all 1,800 of its North American hotels by the end of 2016, modernizing the brand and cementing it as a leader in the economy lodging space. Reservations and information are available by visiting http://www.super8.com. Guests can follow Super 8 on Instagram at @super8hotels.
About Iconic Media Group
Iconic Media Group creates and produces branded entertainment platforms, driven by iconic people, brands, and destinations—brought to life on television, digitally, and for live audiences around the world. From sporting events to interactive game shows, we lead audiences to think, feel, and act. In addition to managing a portfolio of live experiential events, we provide advisory services to a select family of clients in the sports, entertainment, and hospitality industries. Founded in 2009 by Steve Sellery, the company is based in Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about Iconic Media Group, visit http://www.iconicmediacorp.com.