Successful marketers continually say that automation is most responsible for improving their revenue contribution
Sacramento, California (PRWEB) July 08, 2016
“Successful marketers continually say that automation is most responsible for improving their revenue contribution,” said Dan Forootan, president of StreamSend Email Marketing. “Growing customer and prospect lists with smart marketing automation is a great example.”
A business wants to use pop-up opt-in forms on their site to help grow their list of qualified
leads. However, they don’t want to bother existing clients with these pop-ups.
Set up a workflow that monitors your or your client’s website, identifies visitors who are not
subscribers and serves the pop-up.
How It Works:
For example, Vandelay CRM -- an enterprise web-based customer relationship
management system -- looked to increase their websites conversion rate and acquire new qualified leads. However, they wanted to exclude existing customers from this campaign.
To this end, they created a workflow that will:
- Who is visiting the site and whether they visit both the features and pricing page.
- Clients vs. non-clients, people who visit both the features and pricing page.
- People who download the free best practices guide they are offering in the pop-up.
- Prospects who are not currently clients and have visited both the features and pricing page are offered a “10 Things to Consider When Selecting a CRM” guide through an “exit intent” pop-up before they leave the website.
- Those who download the guide receive an email about the company followed by a call from the sales team.
4. The Results?
- Consistently boosts response across the board. Marketers gain customer and prospect insights by tracking customers’ behavior, while also increasing brand loyalty with relevant and personalized messages. Most importantly, they boost website engagement and conversions by sending the right message at the right time – without turning off potential future leads.
Find out more about how email marketing + marketing automation + behavioral insights = higher lead conversion into customers, check out Six Ways Marketers Can Put Behavioral Automation to Work.
StreamSend is an award-winning digital marketing platform offering results-driven email and social media marketing, automated content curation and management, and behavioral automation.