(PRWEB) July 07, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Summer 2016 Mobile App Analytics Software Grid report to help businesses make the best mobile app technology decision. Google Analytics and Amazon Mobile Analytics were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence.
Countly, Mixpanel, and Piwik were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Google Analytics earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Deep data desired — Users favored products with deep data availability that allows them to track app users based on demographics and geography, as well as in-app actions.
- A multitude of metrics — The metrics features were some of the highest rated in the category. Reviewers appreciated the ability to track a wide variety of app-user actions, including sessions (avg. 88 percent), engagement (avg. 86 percent), and events (avg. 87 percent).
- Open source, public, or private — Of the seven products featured in the report, two are open source, while four are owned by publicly traded companies, and one is privately owned. Users appreciated the flexibility and customization available with the open-source products, but often found them lacking in documentation and polish compared to the proprietary products.
About the Mobile App Analytics Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 115 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 47 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Mobile App Analytics category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 80,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.