Claremont, CA (PRWEB) July 08, 2016
The Drucker-Ito School of Management at Claremont Graduate University today announced a new online learning program that will enable professionals to attain greater levels business and management success through Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) company. The new program allows professionals and managers to access and learn MBA essentials on Trailhead, Salesforce’s free online learning environment where anyone can develop Salesforce skills through an interactive, gamified experience.
In this age of the customer, everyone and everything is becoming more connected. And as a school founded on the Peter Drucker principle that the purpose of an organization is to create and keep a customer, the opportunity to bring Drucker’s essential tools and concepts to a worldwide audience that is dedicated to achieving customer success is an important milestone for the school.
The Drucker School worked closely with Salesforce experts to launch the Drucker School MBA Essentials Trail on Trailhead. As learners complete each module, Trailhead rewards them with badges to market their newly acquired skills. Participants who complete all three Drucker modules also have the option to receive a Certificate of Completion from the Drucker School.
The new Drucker School MBA Essentials Trail focuses on essential tools and concepts that will enhance performance through the effective use of Salesforce. Since introducing the trail on June 6 as Salesforce Trailhead’s 26th trail, the reaction has been extremely positive. To date, 96 percent of those who have completed the modules expressed confidence in their ability to help improve organizational performance using module concepts. The qualitative feedback is equally positive, indicating the content is having an immediate impact on people’s lives.
The initial Drucker School MBA Essentials Trail is comprised of the following modules:
● Business Performance Basics: Designed to help users create a blueprint for organizational action with Salesforce based on Drucker’s classic Five Most Important Questions.
● Customer and Market Strategy: Provides insights to enable organizational success by using Salesforce to drive both customer- and market-driven actions and changes.
● Balanced Scorecard: Provides concepts and tools to contribute to a balanced measurement and achievement of organizational success using Salesforce.
Comments on the News
● "We see a tremendous opportunity to extend beyond the classroom to empower a global community of Salesforce business professionals with tools and processes to facilitate career and organizational success,” said Thomas A. Horan, Henry Y. Hwang Dean of Drucker School of Management.
● "In recent executive meetings, some of the topics were brought up that I learned on the trail,” said Bill Powell, Sales Operations Analyst, CSS Inc. “We are a small but rapidly growing company, and I was hired to help set an infrastructure for the growth of the sales department, so these modules could not have come at a better time!”
● Learn about the Drucker School MBA Essentials Trail
● Become a fan of The Drucker School on Facebook
● Follow The Drucker School on Twitter
● Learn about Trailhead
● Like Salesforce on Facebook
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter