Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) July 13, 2016
Summit Racing now carries Auto Meter American Muscle Instrument Clusters. Each cluster features a precision-molded dash panel that uses the factory mounting locations and hardware—no modifications required--plus a full set of Auto Meter's American Muscle gauges. What’s more, the included gauge wiring harness plugs into the factory instrument board.
The American Muscle gauges are a class act, too. They combine high-definition white LED illumination and glowing red pointers for maximum readability, and have spun aluminum dials and chrome bezels. You get the following electrical gauges:
- 0-8,000 RPM tachometer
- 0-120 MPH speedometer with resettable trip odometer
- 100-250° F water temperature gauge
- 0-100 PSI oil pressure gauge
- Fuel level gauge with OEM-specific sender
- 8-18 V voltmeter
The American Muscle Instrument Clusters come with senders, LED lighting dimmer, and gauge mounting hardware.
- 1967-81 Camaro and Firebird
- 1967-83 Chevy and GMC pickup, Suburban, Blazer/Jimmy
- 1970-74 Dodge Challenger/Plymouth Barracuda
- 1971-74 Dodge Charger/Coronet, Plymouth Satellite/Road Runner
- 1970-76 Dodge Dart/Demon, Plymouth Valiant/Duster
Summit Racing Equipment