Our beauty regime is a part of our identity and I for one, was tired of having to look less than my best when I traveled or when my workday went from day to night.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) July 11, 2016
Kusshi, the ultimate makeup bag and brush organizing system, today launched on Kickstarter. Studies show that the average woman spends up to two years applying and $15,000 purchasing makeup in her lifetime, and Kusshi aims to keep that expensive makeup and brushes protected, clean and organized.
“Cosmetics are very important to women,” explains Kusshi creator Jessica Parker. “Our beauty regime is a part of our identity and I for one, was tired of having to look less than my best when I traveled or when my workday went from day to night. I wanted all my makeup with me no matter where I was going and I wanted to find everything quickly and easily. ”
Kusshi bags save women time on application and money wasted on broken or bent brushes. The bags are washable and keep everything organized and protected with compartments for every essential. Innovations include an eyelash curler shaped holder and compartments for wet or dry sponges.
Other features include zippered pockets for jewelry or lip balm and an organizer for brushes, pencils and lipsticks – plus a handy slot in the brush organizer to store a phone, charger, credit cards, ID or other makeup.
- Designed in conjunction with Master Tailor Sophie Alasti of Munich
- Choice of fabric or leather, both with red lining
- Color choices of external and internal pieces/compartments include: Royal Blue, Black, Red, and Magenta Pink
- Mix and match covers
- Durable and versatile closures and high quality zippers
- Bag flattens to show all makeup against a bright background
- Washable – including a removable liner in the leather option
- Pockets for wet and dry sponges and eyelash curlers
- Brush, liner, and cosmetics organizers and holders for phone, cards, and ID
For more information, please visit Kusshi's Kickstarter page.
Kusshi cosmetic bags will be accepting early bird backers on KS starting at $59. Once the project is funded, Kusshi cosmetic bag first deliveries will be made the end of November/beginning of December to ensure holiday delivery. http://kusshi.co/