Cedar Rapids, IA (PRWEB) July 12, 2016
More than 1,600 campus professionals are registered to attend the 30th annual National Conference on Student Recruitment, Marketing, and Retention, convened by Ruffalo Noel Levitz. The enrollment management conference will be held July 26-28 in Dallas, TX. Ruffalo Noel Levitz is the recognized leader in higher education enrollment and fundraising management solutions.
This year’s conference features more than 120 sessions from campus professionals and leading authorities. Sessions will include:
- John Baworowsky—Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, Marquette University (WI): Building Effective Pipelines for International Student Recruitment
- Scott Marshall—Vice Provost for Academic and Fiscal Planning, Portland State University: Aligning EM and Performance-Based Budget Planning
- David Kochanek—Publisher, College Research Council: Busting Myths and Misconceptions: The 2016 Voice of the Student Report
- Don Pitchford—Program Director: Higher Education Partnerships and Services, ACT, Inc.: Broadening the Definition of College and Career Readiness
- Charles Schroeder—Co-Author, The Undergraduate Experience: Focusing Institutions on What Matters Most (Jossey-Bass, 2016): New Perspectives on What Matters Most in the Undergraduate Experience
- James Steen—Vice President for Enrollment Management, Houston Baptist University: Facing the Giants: How Small Colleges Can Successfully Compete
- Rusty Allen—Vice President for Enrollment Management and Intercollegiate Athletics, Tabor College: How Intercollegiate Athletics Fits in the Recruitment and Retention Puzzle
- Corie Martin—Manager, Creative Web Services, Western Kentucky University: Choices, Choices: How Social Media Engagement Is Key During the Student Recruitment Process
- Kent Hopkins—Vice President for Enrollment Management, Arizona State University: Transfer Student Enrollment Planning: Opportunities, Engagement, Innovation, and Results
- Neil Woolf—Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management, Eastern Washington University: Medieval U: Bringing a University Into the Modern Enrollment Era Kicking and Screaming
- Laurie Fluker—Associate Dean, College of Fine Arts and Communication; Associate Professor, Texas State University: The Role of Faculty in Recruitment, Retention, and Mentoring
- Craig Maslowsky—Vice President for Marketing and Enrollment, Excelsior College: Recruitment in the Age of the Education Consumer
- Bernita Sims-Tucker—Former Associate Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, University of Maryland Eastern Shore: Inclusive Engagement Model for Success of Diverse Populations: How Do We Get There From Here?
- Casey Shadix—Director of Recruiting, University of Kentucky College of Health Sciences: High Touch Experience: Creating Stronger Connections With Students From Recruitment to Graduation
To review the full conference agenda and to register, please visit http://www.RuffaloNL.com/conference2016.
About Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Campuses turn to Ruffalo Noel Levitz to reach their goals for student recruitment, marketing, financial aid, student success, and donor engagement. The firm is distinguished by its powerful array of technology-enabled enrollment and fundraising tools currently used by more than 1,800 colleges, universities, and nonprofit organizations across North America and beyond. In addition, Ruffalo Noel Levitz conferences, research reports, papers, and articles help clients stay on top of current trends. For the latest insights, visit http://www.RuffaloNL.com.