“We’re excited to work hand-in-hand with Microsoft to support its mission of empowering every person and organization to achieve more,” said Heather Newman, Co-Founder, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Evangelist at Content Panda.
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) July 12, 2016
From the halls of Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) 2016, Content Panda, the online user experience expert, today announced enhancements to its flagship product, Content Panda for SharePoint, and the immediate availability of its newest product, Content Panda for Custom Apps. Both products deliver meaningful experiences for members of the Microsoft technology and partner communities to drive business value.
New Enhancements to Content Panda for SharePoint
Research from AIIM found more than half of SharePoint users are introduced to the platform without training. Sixty percent of respondents state persuading users to manage and share content in SharePoint and not elsewhere is the biggest ongoing issue.
To help close this user adoption and training gap, Content Panda for SharePoint now offers:
- Complete in-context training for SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, and SharePoint Online
- Full hybrid support to organizations using Content Panda for on-premises and online SharePoint deployments
- A new management console enabling IT administrators to centrally manage SharePoint training content, permissions, branding, settings, and user analytics with drag-and-drop ease
Introducing Content Panda for Custom Apps
In today’s fast-paced business landscape the addition of contextualized help and training is key to accelerate user adoption of new technology. Individuals spend an average of two-and-a-half hours just to find information they need to complete their daily tasks. Businesses need to leverage all the ways users learn: in-person, on-demand and in-context.
Content Panda for Custom Apps extends the superior user experience enterprises already enjoy with Microsoft SharePoint to all in-house, third-party, and community applications across platforms to drive business value.
- Accelerate User Adoption: Users receive guidance to complete their business tasks using custom applications with in-context training materials that match their learning preference
- Simplify Training & Support: Users simply click the panda wherever they need help, without being distracted by intrusive pop-ups, to access a robust search engine delivering curated support articles and company-approved help content
- Promote Governance & Compliance Policies: Reinforce company-specific business processes by making this information available right where users complete their daily tasks
- Centrally Manage the User Experience: Control and customize the entire training and adoption experience for users consuming custom applications from one console, including training content, permissions, styles, branding, settings, and user analytics
“We’re excited to work hand-in-hand with Microsoft to support its mission of empowering every person and organization to achieve more,” said Heather Newman, Co-Founder, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Evangelist at Content Panda. “We look forward to meeting with the partner ecosystem at WPC to align on how we can provide superior online user experiences for Microsoft technologies and custom applications that drive business value.”
To speak with Co-Founder and CMO Heather Newman about Content Panda’s family of products at WPC 2016, please schedule a meeting using the WPC Connect tool.
About Content Panda
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in California, Content Panda is a high tech business dedicated to creating products that deliver a superior user experience that drive value to businesses.
The Content Panda family of products deliver in-context help, training and support content in the user interface – right where and when users need it. To learn more, visit http://www.contentpanda.com.