New York, NY (PRWEB) July 13, 2016
Best in Biz Awards, the only business awards program judged solely by members of the press and industry analysts, announced today the first set of judges in its sixth annual North American awards program. The judges announced today are returning from previous years’ Best in Biz Awards judging panels.
Best in Biz Awards’ uniqueness stems, in part, from the composition of its judging panels. Only writers, journalists, and contributors to business, consumer, financial, trade and technology publications, as well as broadcast outlets and analyst firms, are invited to serve as judges each year. Structured this way, Best in Biz Awards is able to leverage the expertise and experience of an influential group of national opinion makers to determine award winners.
The 29 judges so far confirmed to participate in the Best in Biz Awards 2016 panel include:
1. Accounting Today, Michael Cohn
2. AdWeek, Angela Natividad
3. Atlanta Tribune, Kamille D. Whittaker
4. Bismarck Tribune, Kat Bryant
5. Business News Daily, Nicole Fallon Taylor
6. Chip Design Magazine, Dave Bursky
7. Computerworld, Barbara Krasnoff
8. Computerworld, Thornton May
9. Computerworld, Tracy Mayor
10. Connecting Women Radio, Faten Abdallah
11. Consumer Affairs, Mark Huffman
12. Data Breach Today, Mathew Schwartz
13. ECT News Network, Jack Germain
14. eWeek Channel Insider, Frank Ohlhorst
15. Hartford Business Journal, Keith Griffin
16. Inc., Douglas Cantor
17. Information Week, Kevin Casey
18. Journal Times, Mick Burke
19. King Features Syndicate, Dale Dauten
20. L.A. Biz, Annlee Ellingson
21. Lab Reviews, Jonathan Roubini
22. MediaPost, Laurie Sullivan
23. Network World, Keith Shaw
24. Nutmeg Consultants, Ken Werner
25. Portland Business Journal, Andy Giegerich
26. South Florida Business Journal, Brian Bandell
27. StayAdventurous.com, Craig Zabransky
28. Tech-Gaming, Robert Allen
29. Wired, Chris Null
More information on the initial 2016 judges, including short biographies, can be found on the Best in Biz Awards website at: http://www.bestinbizawards.com/2016-judges.
As in prior years, the full judging panel will be officially revealed during the late entry period (August – September). Judging in Best in Biz Awards 2016 will take place in October and early November, with the judges’ scoring used to determine winners for each category. Winners will be announced on November 30, 2016.
Entries in Best in Biz Awards 2016 are being accepted until the regular entry deadline on August 12 and the late entry deadline on September 16, 2016, in more than 60 categories, including Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company, Most Innovative Company, Most Customer Friendly Company, Best Place to Work, Executive Team, Technology Department, Executive of the Year, Marketing Executive, Enterprise Product, Consumer Service, Most Innovative Product – Healthcare, Product Line, App, Marketing Campaign, Blog and Website of the Year.
About Best in Biz Awards
Now in its sixth year, Best in Biz Awards recognizes companies for their business success as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are currently conferred in two separate programs: North America and International, and in more than 60 categories, including company, team, executive, product, and PR and media. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2016 are currently being accepted from all companies based or operating in North America until the final deadline on September 16, 2016. For more information, visit: http://www.bestinbizawards.com.