As one of Diversity Business “Top Business for 2016” Matrix Integration represents a growing class of innovators going beyond expectations in products and services that transform the way we live.
JASPER, Ind. (PRWEB) July 18, 2016
INDIANA TECHNOLOGY COMPANY RECEIVES NATIONAL INDUSTRY RECOGNITION IN 2016
Matrix Integration Ranked on Top Women Executives List, Wins Awards for Technical Expertise
Matrix Integration LLC, expert technology advisors based in Jasper, Indiana with locations in Fishers, Indiana and Louisville, Kentucky, wins multiple national awards including making the Diversity Business Top Business for 2016, the Top 30 Women of the Channel List from CRN- a leading magazine in the business-to-business computer industry - and Matrix was also named to CRN’s Tech Elite 250, the Elite 150 of CRN’s 2016 Managed Service Provider 500 (MSP500) list, and Solution Provider 500 (SP500) list.
“It is always a huge honor that we’ve won several of these awards year over year,” said Brenda Stallings, co-founder and CEO of Matrix Integration. “We pride ourselves on our highly trained, innovative workforce that builds lasting relationships, while we design and implement technology solutions that give our customers an edge, and the industry has recognized that.” The awards recognize various aspects of Matrix Integration’s business.
- As one of Diversity Business “Top Business for 2016” Matrix Integration represents a growing class of innovators and visionaries that continue to go beyond expectations in producing products and services that transform the way we live. Contributions also have created an important cycle of reinvigorating the nation's and global economic vitality. http://www.diversitybusiness.com.
- CRN’s 2016 Women of the Channel list honors 340 female executives who are making their mark in the technology industry with Matrix Integration’s co-founder and CEO, Brenda Stallings, ranking in the Top 30 List.
- Companies on the CRN 2016 Tech Elite 250 list represent an elite group of North American IT solution providers that have invested in the training and education needed to earn the most advanced technical certifications in the IT Channel for data center or cloud.
- The Elite 150 of CRN’s 2016 Managed Service Provider 500 (MSP500) list. The MSP500 is an annual list which recognizes the top technology providers and consultants in North America whose cutting-edge approach to managed services puts end-user customers in the best position to improve efficiencies, cut costs and speed time to market for their own products and services.
- Awarded by The Channel Company and CRN for placing #294 on the 2016 CRN Solution Provider 500 (SP500) list. CRN's staple SP500 list recognizes the top channel partners in North America each year since 1995. This acclaimed annual ranking is an industry-recognized guide to the most accomplished partners in the channel.
To view all the 2016 winners, visit http://www.CRN.com.
# # #
About Matrix Integration (http://www.matrixintegration.com)
Matrix Integration’s mission is to help people succeed and improve their lives through the use of technology. Matrix Integration is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and technology solutions provider based in Jasper, Indiana that has been in business for over 36 years serving more than 1000 clients in more than a dozen industries nationwide. Matrix is a strategic partner with companies such as Hewlett Packard Enterprises, HP Inc., Cisco Systems, VMware, Microsoft, Mitel, Juniper and Aruba. With offices in Indiana and Kentucky, Matrix Integration works closely with businesses and organizations to provide personalized technology solutions in core practices including Consulting, Data Center and Virtualization, Network Infrastructure, End- User Computing, Collaboration, and Managed Services.