Tulsa, Oklahoma (PRWEB) July 13, 2016
Blueworx, a customer experience platform designed to deliver the highest levels of performance, security, reliability and scalability, today announced the general availability of Blueworx Voice Response 7 for AIX. The new release features the extension of the proven rock-solid stability and unparalleled scalability of WebSphere Voice Response for AIX 6.1.
- Extended to run on both AIX 7.1 and 7.2
- Significant enhancements to setup with automatic SIP channel configuration
- Support for DB2 10.5 and Java 8
“Since the transformation of IBM WebSphere Voice Response to Blueworx in February 2016, our team of technical and support engineers have been engaged in an aggressive effort to augment and improve existing products,” said John Marino, Chief Executive Officer. “Blueworx Voice Response 7 for AIX is a direct result of the talent and expertise found in our ranks who intimately know this product and its customers.”
Blueworx Voice Response 7 for AIX provides a number of enhancements that add to its market-leading features:
- Runs on both AIX 7.1 and 7.2 – Blueworx Voice Response 7 is compatible with and designed for IBM AIX 7.1 and the recently announced IBM AIX 7.2.
- Support for DB2 10.5 and Java 8 - Blueworx Voice Response 7 includes updated support for the latest releases of IBM DB2 and Java taking advantage of the performance enhancements and security fixes in both products.
- Connects to any VoIP/SIP trunk, switch, gateway or provider – Expanded support for SIP standards allows Blueworx Voice Response 7 to connect to any SIP network, allowing easy integration into your voice network regardless of telephony provider.
- Instant setup – Blueworx Voice Response 7 comes with automatic SIP channel configuration allowing a quick and efficient set up procedure.
- 480 concurrent calls on a single instance – Blueworx Voice Response 7 increases the call capacity by 25% for customers currently using T1 lines.
- Complete backwards compatibility – Blueworx Voice Response 7 has full backwards compatibility for your voice applications from any earlier release of WebSphere Voice Response. It also includes full support for the open VXML standard allowing easy migration from any other IVR platform.
- Migration assistant to BVR from earlier releases of WVR - Allows for easy and quick migration from WVR 6.1 and WVR 4.2. System configuration and applications are migrated seamlessly to BVR 7.
In addition, in April of this year, Blueworx announced the general availability of Blueworx Voice Response 7 for Linux, a sister product to Blueworx Voice Response 7 for AIX, the most stable and scalable IVR in the industry.
Blueworx is a massively scalable and reliable solution used by some of the largest enterprises and telcos in the world to deliver interactive voice response (IVR), call routing, unified messaging, voicemail, SMS applications and more. It is the most widely deployed platform of its kind for IBM hardware and the AIX operating systems. The Blueworx team consists of ex-IBM and contact center industry veterans with more than 100 years of combined expertise in software development, interactive application design, delivery and infrastructure support. For more information, visit http://www.blueworx.com. Follow Blueworx on Twitter at @goblueworx.