New York, NY (PRWEB) July 15, 2016
PR News will hold a webinar on July 21 that will show participants how to tap into the power of social media influencers. Attendees will learn how to work with their team to integrate influencers into campaigns, identify how engaged an influencer’s audience is and more.
To register online, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/influencer-campaigns-that-will-build-your-brand.
Influencer experts from Goodwill Industries International, TapInfluence & Campari America will share the tips and tools communicators can use to find and recruit the influencers that are relevant to their market. They will also cover the legal issues around disclosure and how to build trust with influencers.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Take a bird’s-eye view of the evolution of the influencer relationship, from the beginning to the stage where mutual endorsements are exchanged and trust is established
- Work with teams to integrate influencers into campaigns
- Use free and paid technology tools to find and recruit the influencers that matter, and apply insights gleaned from those influencers
- Establish a work structure and payment with influencers
- Build trust with influencers
- Maintain transparency with an audience regarding the nature of relationships with influencers
- Follow FTC recommendations in external blogger relationships
- Be clear with influencers about what they can and can’t say about a company’s products or services
This highly interactive webinar will allow for real-time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered. To register for PR News’ influencer webinar on July 21, visit: http://www.prnewsonline.com/webinars/influencer-campaigns-that-will-build-your-brand.
Thanks to the webinar sponsor, TapInfluence.
Webinar attendees receive full access to speaker presentations along with a certificate of completion. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. If you have further questions, contact Jessica Placencia at jplacencia(at)accessintel.com.
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PR News Group focuses on honing and growing PR practitioners' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its flagship newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. Visit PR News online at http://www.prnewsonline.com.