TechExcel ServiceWise delivers the tools needed to increase the effectiveness of service delivery teams, while reducing operational costs
LAFAYETTE, CALIF. (PRWEB) July 18, 2016
TechExcel, Inc., a leading provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) and customer support software, today announced the availability of ServiceWise 10.0. This latest release of the company’s ITSM and business process management solution allows support professionals to more efficiently and consistently deliver high-quality service across lines of business.
“IT service management has evolved beyond simply delivering consistent quality service and support. Businesses now insist every department engaged in service delivery minimize costs and create new efficiencies that benefit the bottom line of the entire organization," said Jason Hammon, Director of Product Management at TechExcel. “ServiceWise delivers the tools needed to increase the effectiveness of service delivery teams, while reducing operational costs.”
TechExcel ServiceWise is a complete solution for managing all IT business processes, improved support and experience of internal customers, and transforming departments into strategic assets capable of generating ROI. Featuring a fully-definable user interface, easily configurable workflows, and flexible process automation, ServiceWise can be completely customized to streamline any business process and scale to meet the needs of any organization.
ServiceWise includes a comprehensive ITSM platform with out-of-the-box configurations based on ITIL best practices for Incident, Problem, Change, and Configuration management. In addition to the robust business process management engine, ServiceWise also includes complete asset management and CMDB for tracking infrastructure and employee-owned devices across the entire organization; a self-service web portal and mobile applications; and, dynamic reporting and analytics to measure trends and support team performance.
Expanded capabilities in ServiceWise 10.0 designed to increase the agility and productivity of support teams and the self-service efficiency and satisfaction of internal customers include:
- Improved Navigation: The interface has been revamped to include intuitive icons and logical menu items to allow for easier navigation while drastically increasing the workspace area.
- Multi-tab Approach: Mirroring the ease and familiarity of modern browsers, users can now use multiple tabs to simultaneously view and create service tickets.
- Filterable Columns: Ad-hoc queries and searches can be created with ease by allowing for any fields in the list view to be filtered.
- HTML5 Reports: Eliminating the need for 3rd party installations like Java and Silverlight, all reports are now standardized on HTML5 for consistent presentation across web browsers and desktop and mobile devices
- Themes: New, customizable themes allow users to design the layout that best suits their needs for speed and efficiency
- ServiceWise Mobile App: Empowering service agents away from the office, the new mobile app enables access to all ServiceWise reports and key functionalities
ServiceWise also offers a fully integrated DevOps integration with TechExcel’s Application Lifecycle Management platform, DevSuite. Together, the 2 systems eliminate a lot of hassle from the IT department's workload, and allow it to better support the central business functions that keep the company moving.
TechExcel ServiceWise is available in hosted or on-premise deployment models. For more detailed product information, customer success stories, live demonstration, and to start your free 30-day evaluation, visit https://www.techexcel.com/products/servicewise/.
TechExcel is a privately held software company dedicated to developing intelligent software solutions to optimize today's business processes. A leading provider of integrated IT service management, customer support and application lifecycle management solutions, TechExcel seamlessly integrates Web, wireless, and client/server technologies to provide companies with the power and flexibility needed to better manage their business.
Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Lafayette, California, TechExcel maintains over 1,500 customers in 43 countries and regions in the world, including 20% of global top 500 enterprises. For more information, visit http://www.techexcel.com.