Attendees to the conference make invaluable connections with others in the industry, secure business leads, and get ahead of important trends that are affecting the market.
(PRWEB) July 15, 2016
The Pellet Fuels Institute invites all stakeholders in the U.S. pellet fuels industry to attend its 2016 Annual Conference, held July 24-26 at the Omni Grove Park Inn in Asheville, North Carolina. In addition to a comprehensive overview of the U.S. pellet fuels industry, the conference features a golf tournament on a Donald Ross-designed course, as well as opportunities to dine and network amid a world-class hotel and spa setting.
“The PFI Annual Conference is the definitive event for the U.S. pellet fuels industry, with representation by the most influential contributors to the domestic pellet fuels market,” said Stephen Faehner, Chairman of the Pellet Fuels Institute. “It is a can’t-miss event not only for pellet fuels manufacturers, but for retailers and appliance manufacturers as well. Attendees to the conference make invaluable connections with others in the industry, secure business leads, and get ahead of important trends that are affecting the market. The Omni Grove Park Inn has been one of our most popular and highest-reviewed locations in the past.”
The conference will take place over two days in late July, with panels and discussions pertaining to many aspects of pellet fuels manufacturing, including:
- A keynote presentation and major announcement by American Forest Foundation President & CEO Tom Martin
- An in-depth look at policy and regulatory activities affecting the pellet fuels market
- An update on the PFI Standards Program, a third-party accreditation program for pellet manufacturers that has experienced rapid growth this year
- A discussion on the larger global trends for pellet fuels, with experts from industry leaders Drax and Enviva
- A panel on technology and operations, with tips on plant maintenance and efficiency
- A presentation on some of the common obstacles to pellet plant success
- Ideas for new market opportunities for pellet fuels manufacturers
“There is truly something for everyone at the PFI Annual Conference,” Faehner continued. “Whether you are an operations expert, a policy wonk, or a retailer looking to learn more about market trends, you will come away from the conference with a better understanding of and outlook on the U.S. pellet fuels industry. For PFI members as well as the larger pellet fuels industry, attendees will make strong connections to colleagues and experts who can help them establish a stronger foothold in the business.”
There are still opportunities available for exhibiting and sponsorship at the PFI Annual Conference. To register or to learn more, please visit PFI’s website.
# # #
The Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI) is a North American trade association that represents a range of contributors to the pellet industry, including companies that manufacture wood pellets and pellet manufacturing equipment, or provide other products and services to the densified biomass industry at large. To learn more, please visit PFI’s website at http://www.pelletheat.org.