Investment in a VFS120 offers productivity gains that can pay back your investment in less than six months.
Oslo, Norway –
July 2016 (PRWEB) July 20, 2016 -- Designed for use in tough, industrial environments, METTLER TOLEDO forklift scales set the standard for reliability, safety and accuracy in heavy-use applications. Investment in a VFS120 offers productivity gains that can pay back your investment in less than six months.
When you weigh directly on a forklift, you can skip the extra step of weighing later. For freight logistics, shipping or warehousing applications, the VFS120 forklift scale offers a cost-effective solution for speeding up the pallet-weighing process.
The VFS120 forklift scale provides:
• Accuracy over time – A patented three-point suspension guarantees precision over time, regardless of vibration, shaking or crashes.
• Ruggedness and reliability – The heavy-duty scale increases productivity while reducing maintenance and downtime for low cost of ownership.
• Safe operation – Designed with safety in mind, the forklift scale allows the forklift operator to see loads, position forks for lifting and avoid accidents.
• Easy installation – In only 15 minutes, the VFS120 scale can be installed and is ready for weighing.
• Seamless integration – The VSF120 scale's data-management software makes it easy to integrate the scale into existing business systems.
The forklift scale maintains its accuracy in tough industrial environments, where a number of factors usually impact on-board weighing performance. For example, angular compensation maintains accuracy regardless of the height of the forks, even if forks are at different heights as a result of wear and tear. The corner adjustment function allows for pallets to be weighed with precision, regardless of position or angle. Professional filter processing means that the scale can achieve the same accuracy on diesel forklifts as on electric ones.
For more information, visit: http://www.mt.com/VFS120.
About METTLER TOLEDO
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company is also a leading supplier of several related analytical and measurement technologies. Additional information about METTLER TOLEDO can be found at http://www.mt.com.