San Jose, Calif. (PRWEB) July 19, 2016
Acer today announced its slim and powerful Predator G1 gaming desktop series will include NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card, the most advanced gaming graphics card ever created. The Limited Edition Acer Predator G1-710-70001 is available for pre-order starting today exclusively at Newegg and Acer for $2,299.99, with delivery to customers expected by the end of the month. Beginning July 19th and while supplies last, consumers who purchase a qualifying(1) Predator G1 desktop from Newegg or Acer will also receive a wheeled carrying case and a DVD of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s The Division PC game.
The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card is blazing fast, super cool, incredibly efficient and whisper quiet, delivering unprecedented performance and power efficiency. Based on NVIDIA’s new Pascal™ architecture, the card delivers up to three times the performance of previous-generation graphics cards, taking gaming and next gen virtual reality experiences to an entirely new level.
The Limited Edition Acer Predator G1-710-70001 featuring the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card is also equipped with a 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700 processor, 32GB DDR4 memory, a 512GB SSD and a 2TB 7200 RPM hard drive(2).
Acer’s Predator G1 desktops are ideal for enjoying LAN and VR parties with friends or for taking to gaming tourneys, as their small 16-liter size makes them easily transportable. They are outfitted with numerous must-have gaming technologies and features including:
- Thunderbolt™ 3 brings speeds up to 40 Gbps to the USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2 port, providing the fastest, most versatile connection available for huge expandability and fast data transfer
- support for G-SYNC and 4K2K Ultra High Definition visuals
- Killer DoubleShot™ Pro for delivering high priority game traffic over the fastest network connection (Ethernet or Wireless)
- Acer’s PredatorSense software for checking and controlling system vitals, setting up hotkeys and adjusting the chassis’ multicolored lighting
- a Predator Flare (mechanical) gaming keyboard and Predator gaming mouse
Established in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's product offerings include PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets, smartphones and wearables. It is also developing cloud solutions to bring together the Internet of Things. Acer is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2016 and is one of the world’s top 5 PC companies. It employs 7,000 people worldwide and has a presence in over 160 countries. Please visit http://www.acer.com for more information.
1) Offer for the free DVD of Tom Clancy’s The Division game is open to US residents who purchase select Acer Predator G1 gaming desktops in the US from Newegg.com and Acer.com beginning July 19 while supplies last. See Newegg.com and Acer.com for eligible model and complete offer terms and conditions.
2) Accessible capacity varies (GB=1 billion bytes).
© 2016 Acer Inc. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners. All offers subject to change without notice or obligation and may not be available through all sales channels. Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by location. Applicable sales tax extra.
Tom Clancy’s The Division is ESRB RATED M. © 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s The Division, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.