We’ve built on our extensive experience with settlement to provide a solution that helps financial institutions meet today’s challenges.
Townshend, Vermont (PRWEB) July 19, 2016
CONIX’s mainframe product, The Control Machine (TCM®), has been used by the majority of large U.S. banks for over 20 years. Its next-generation product, TCMx, targets the challenges of today’s payments environment.
“As financial institutions migrate from their legacy check systems to new payment platforms, they require a settlement solution that will work across payments of all types and accommodate input from various payment platforms,” explains Mike Charles, CONIX CEO. “We’ve built on our extensive experience with settlement to provide a solution that helps financial institutions meet today’s challenges.”
TCMx provides monitoring and settlement for mobile, RDC, image exchange, wire, check, ACH, and other payment systems. The product also provides built-in interfaces for multiple platforms, including CPCS, FTM, VisionIP, and others.*
“We kept the functions of our legacy product and added many new features to streamline settlement across the enterprise,” adds Steve Fortson, CONIX Director of Sales. “TCMx also serves as a migration tool for item processing conversions. It simplifies and facilitates parallel testing on new platforms.”
TCMx’s new features include the following:
- A user-friendly point and click interface
- A real-time dashboard for system status and important indicators that automatically adjusts for different devices
- Item-level drill-down capability
- An accumulator mapping table that replaces three TCM control tables and most custom code requirements
- Capability of searching on endpoints, amounts and item-level fields
- Real-time transaction API for P2P payments, website transfers, mobile deposits, teller transactions, etc.
About CONIX Systems, Inc.
CONIX is a leader in providing payment processing software and related services to the financial services industry. Founded in 1992, the company is headquartered in Townshend, Vermont with offices throughout the United States. For more information about CONIX and its products, contact us at (800) 332-1861 or sales(at)conix(dot)com.
*CPCS, FTM, and VisionIP are trademarks of their respective owners.