Companies from a variety of industries are switching to Sci-Log to solve today’s last mile delivery optimization challenges.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 19, 2016
Scientific Logistics, the only routing and scheduling solution designed from the ground up for cloud computing, today announced the addition of significant new customers during the first half of 2016. From retail and consumer goods to food, beverage, business services, home delivery, sales logistics, and transportation, companies across a wide variety of industries are switching to Scientific Logistics’ cloud–based route optimization solution.
“Companies are tired of trying to solve today’s last mile delivery optimization challenges with last century’s technology,” stated Bill Nulty, CEO of Scientific Logistics. “They are turning to Sci-Log to automatically create more efficient delivery routes for daily operations, and optimize last mile delivery strategies within a single platform.”
The Sci-Log solution produces highly automated and highly optimized delivery route plans resulting in 2016 customer wins including:
- Color Point – the nation’s eighth largest greenhouse company
- Corwin Beverage – a Pepsi and Dr. Pepper distributor in southwest Washington state
- Key Properties – a provider of real estate investment, renovation and management services
- RaceTrac – a recognized retail innovator operating more than 400 fueling stations and convenience stores
- Reinhart Foodservice – the 4th largest foodservice distributor in the U.S.
- Superior Delivery Network – a transportation provider operating in 30 states and delivering over 8 million shipments a year
- Young’s Market – one of the largest wine and spirits distributors in the U.S.
A growing number of industry leaders have switched to Sci-Log to enjoy the freedom of the cloud-based routing including continuous updates, latest maps, browser-based user interfaces, no IT headaches and no maintenance fees. In addition, Sci-Log customers gain enterprise-wide visibility and control with a single, centralized system for delivery route planning across all distribution centers.
About Scientific Logistics (Sci-Log)
Sci-Log has ignited a revolution in delivery management by leveraging the latest technology advancements and years of supply chain experience to develop the first true cloud routing and scheduling solution. Industry leaders are switching to Sci-Log to benefit from highly automated and optimized delivery route planning integrated with last mile supply chain network design. With Sci-Log’s enterprise design, contemporary user interfaces, automated workflow orchestration and the industry’s most advanced optimization algorithms, customers decrease routes and miles by 5-20%, reduce distribution costs, shrink planning effort, improve service, and gain more business control from standardized processes. Learn more at http://www.scientific-logistics.com.