The Phottix Odin II for Sony is the much anticipated solution for Sony Photographers that makes working with and controlling light easier than ever! When you’ve got the system, anything goes!”
North White Plains, NY (PRWEB) July 19, 2016
“This was totally worth the wait. Combined with my Mitros+ flashes for Sony and my Indra360 and Indra500 TTL lights, I now have a perfectly reliable, consistent and awesome lighting system.” – Miguel Quiles, Sony Artisan
Take Complete Control from the Top of Your Sony
Known across the globe for their intuitive and reliable lighting ecosystem, Phottix is expanding its product line to include Sony users. The Odin II TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Sony now allows the ever-growing number of Sony users to take complete control over their lighting workflow in TTL or Manual, directly from the top of their Sony camera. Offering a wireless range of up to 332 ft (100m), the Odin II also features High-Speed Sync and Second-Curtain Sync, which eliminates any sacrifices when using this solution to control off-camera lighting.
- Full Manual Control: Gives you the ability for full control within the Phottix ecosystem from the top of your camera.
- 5 Groups / 32 Channels with User Set Digital ID: Allows the control of more lights in TTL (and/or manual modes) with less interference.
- Navigation Wheel: Easy, intuitive and fast navigation and control.
- HSS (up to1/8000 sec): Shoot in daylight at a wider aperture for less depth of field to provide more focus on your subject.
- Compatible Lights: Mitros+ Speedlight for Sony, Indra360 Monolight, Indra500 Monolight.
"The Phottix Odin II for Sony is the much anticipated solution for Sony Photographers that makes working with and controlling light easier than ever! When you’ve got the system, anything goes!” – Jan Lederman, President of MAC Group