Chicago (PRWEB) July 19, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Summer 2016 Workforce Management Software Grid report to help businesses make the best workforce management technology decision. UltiPro, Dayforce, ADP Vantage HCM, and Kronos Workforce Ready were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence.
Zenefits and BambooHR were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Bamboo HR earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while ADP Vantage HCM earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Time and attendance features are most valuable — Despite the wide range of HR functionality offered by products on the Grid℠, users repeatedly highlighted products' time and attendance management features among those most valuable for workforce management.
- Difficult setup — On average, ease of setup was the lowest-rated satisfaction metric among products in the category at 78 percent. Reviewers mentioned unresponsive vendor implementation teams and long implementation times as factors contributing to the difficult setup.
- Strong user adoption — In reviews and implementation metrics, users reported strong user adoption of the software products in the report. Reviewers said employee self-service features and mobile capabilities contributed positively to employee buy-in.
About the Workforce Management Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 120 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 106 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Workforce Management category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 90,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.