Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) July 20, 2016
Summit Racing now carries Cold Air Inductions Cold Air Intakes. Each intake is designed and engineered for a specific vehicle for maximum performance, and a perfect fit, and is dyno-proven to increase horsepower and torque. For example, a CAI intake was dyno-proven to add up to 14 rear-wheel horsepower to a Chevy Silverado 1500 with an LS V8.
- Intake tubing is made from high-quality aluminum--not heat-absorbing plastic—and is thermal coated to reduce heat soak and block radiant heat
- Aluminum air boxes are lined with 3/8 inch thick heat barrier material to further reduce air temperature
- Air filter elements pose minimal flow restriction
Just as impressive is how CAI tests its cold air intakes. Each design is dyno tested on a vehicle until it is proven to increase power without the need for an ECU recalibration. All dyno pulls are made with the hood down to simulate real-world driving conditions, and CAI uses thermal imaging to find hot spots and adapt an intake’s thermal coatings so incoming airflow is as cool as possible.
Summit Racing currently offers CAI cold air intakes for the following vehicles:
- 2010-2016 Camaro
- 2007-13 GM Silverado/Sierra, Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade LS V8
- 2000-2009 Chevy Impala
- 2005-10 Chrysler 300, Dodge Challenger and Charger with Hemi
- 2004-06 Pontiac GTO
Summit Racing also carries Cold Air Induction Upgrade Kits for owners who are adding a Magnuson or Whipple supercharger to their 2010-14 Camaros already equipped with a CAI cold air intake. The kits include the necessary thermal coated tubing and silicone coupler needed to adapt the CAI intake to the new supercharger.
Summit Racing Equipment