The service is excellent, fast, and safe. Congrats! (Humberto González's feedback sent to Customer Service)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) July 20, 2016
Guatemalan expats living in the United States have now the opportunity to send 200% free extra credit when they top up a Tigo mobile back home in Guatemala. The deal is available until July 24, 2016, on LlamaGuatemala.com, and the gift minutes can be used within 30 days for domestic and international calls to the USA: http://llamaguatemala.com/buy/mobile_recharge
The 200% Bonus is added automatically and applies on Mobile Recharge orders of minimum $14, made until July 24, 2016 (23:59 Guatemala time) on LlamaGuatemala.com. This time, the Bonus applies only for top ups sent from the United States to Tigo mobiles in Guatemala.
The Bonus reaches the Tigo number in Guatemala instantly and includes minutes for domestic calls (On-Net and OFF-Net) as well as international calls to the United States.
To benefit from the Bonus, besides the time limit and the value of the basic top up amount, one needs to have an account on LlamaGuatemala.com, which costs nothing and requires no contract, and no other obligations.
Thank You points are added automatically on every top up during or outside the promotional time. Anyone using LlamaGuatemala.com can use these Thank You points to make calls to Guatemala and pay nothing, once they collect 1000. Calls to Guatemala using LlamaGuatemala.com can be made with or without Internet connection, at home or on the go.
- Keepcalling app helps one make calls to Guatemala using a smartphone.
- Access numbers help one make calls to Guatemala landlines or mobile phones without using WiFi, 3G or 4G Internet.
- Web Call is an app in one's LlamaGuatemala.com account that facilitates calls to any phone in Guatemala from one's PC.
The current offer of 200% Tigo Bonus on international top ups to Guatemala, addresses everyone living abroad who’s willing to support their family and friends in Guatemala with mobile credit for domestic and international calls. According to Wikipedia, Guatemalans are the "fifth largest Hispanic group in the United States and the second largest Central American population, after Salvadorans." Most of the Guatemalan expats in the USA live in the Northeast and Southern California. Major Guatemalan communities can be found in Mexico, Canada, Belize, Germany, Spain and parts of Asia according to MigrationsMap.net 2007 report.
For those whose relatives in Guatemala use a Claro and Movistar mobile, it is important to know that there are weekly promotions for top ups to these operators as well. The best way to keep updated is to check LlamaGuatemala.com website or subscribe to "Get offers" by email, using the button down the homepage: http://llamaguatemala.com/
A free account on LlamaGuatemala.com comes with a number of benefits besides the Mobile Recharge service and the Thank You points loyalty program:
- The website offers the lowest rates possible on international calls to Guatemala with the Voice Credit service: 6.9 cents/minute to call landlines and 12.9 cents/minute to call mobiles in Guatemala.
- Voice Credit balance never expires.
- There are no hidden fees on any of the products (Voice Credit, Mobile Recharge)
- Free features can be activated any time to make international calls feel like local calls in terms of price and dialing standards.
- Call quality is always high.
- All transactions are available in the online account.
- Multiple actions are possible using the same account; for example, a Guatemalan expat can buy Voice Credit for his/her international calls, and occasionally top up a mobile in Guatemala or elsewhere in the world, using the same account.
LlamaGuatemala.com is a simple and interactive website dedicated to Guatemalan expats worldwide and their families. It is a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.