Dara Albright Events provide an unparalleled opportunity to accumulate gainful relationships as well as inestimable industry knowledge.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 28, 2016
Dara Albright Media, known for its trendsetting articles and acclaimed industry conferences that helped birth the crowdfinance movement, is pleased to unveil a new regional event series that will be held in key cities across the United States. The program will center on how investors of all sizes, businesses in all stages of growth, and financial services providers of all echelons stand to benefit from today’s FinTech revolution.
The inaugural event will take place in Atlanta on August 16th and will provide participants with an unprecedented opportunity to see some of the latest financial tools, technologies, products and apps that are coming down the pike as well as rub elbows with renowned FinTech leaders.
Key discussion points will include:
- The renaissance of the retail investor and the journey back to peer-to-peer investing;
- Technologies that will ensure the scalability of online platforms and enable traditional financial services providers to increase Assets Under Management;
- The quest for yield and the next-generation of retail alternative products;
- How millennials will fuel the growth of FinTech and redefine financial services;
- The magnitude of tax-deferred micro alternative investing;
- How FinTech will replace the 401k and transform the way Americans save for retirement;
- How FinTech is helping to deliver yield while rebuilding local communities.
Although there is no attendance fee, these events are by private invitation only. Depending upon the venue size, admittance will be available on a first-come first-serve basis. Those interested in receiving invitations, can join the guest list at: http://www.daraalbright.com/events/
“The recent industry turmoil is helping to propel online finance into its next phase of development. We are already beginning to see an influx of new technologies, apps and financial products that will open up crowd-centric asset classes to the masses and allow the industry to scale. This has created a fresh window of opportunity for investors, issuers and financial services providers to capitalize on the FinTech revolution. These events are about helping to make sure it is seized upon,” stated Dara Albright, President of Dara Albright Media.
About Dara Albright Media
Since 2011, Dara Albright has been helping set the direction of the crowdfinance industry through trendsetting articles, white papers, acclaimed conferences, roadshows and influential webinars that introduce crowd-centric alternative asset classes such as crowdfunding and p2p lending to the financial ecosystem. Over the years, Dara Albright has connected thousands of investors, issuers and financial services providers - while helping them capitalize on the incredible transformation in financial services resulting from regulatory overhaul and the progression of FinTech. Additional information can be found at http://www.daraalbright.com.