Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) July 22, 2016
VersionOne, the independent leader in agile lifecycle management, today announced its Summer 2016 Release to give organizations enhanced end-to-end visibility and high-level planning capabilities to support scaling agile and Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) implementations. New features include Delivery at a Glance for providing unparalleled visibility in to the flow of features and defects through deployment; a Value Stream Board for identifying feature dependencies between teams working on a Release Train; enhanced Roadmapping to provide a more seamless planning process with multiple ways to view items by status or time; Team Capacity Planning for effective release planning; and a new integration between VersionOne Continuum™ for DevOps and JIRA.
VersionOne’s Summer 2016 Release includes the following features:
VersionOne Lifecycle for ALM
- New Delivery at a Glance – a DevOps visualization that provides clear visibility of the evolution of products from development all the way to the customer’s hands, within VersionOne Lifecycle™. From product inception to delivery, stakeholders can automatically identify work items and commits contained in VersionOne Continuum™ packages and watch work items as they flow across the value stream.
- New Value Stream Board – delivers a high level view into the coordination across multiple projects, releases, and Agile Release Trains (ARTs). The board highlights dependencies between ARTs, suppliers, and other teams represented in the Planning/Project Hierarchy.
- Enhanced Roadmapping – allows for the creation of roadmaps in a Board view that focuses on delivery, or Timeline view that shows the duration of work. Roadmaps can be focused on any level of the portfolio tree, and can be configured to provide precisely the information stakeholders need to see.
- Enhanced Team Capacity Planning – enables additional planning at the feature level. The Release Planning page supports planning at both the Portfolio Item level (SWAG) and the Backlog Item (Estimate) level.
VersionOne Continuum for DevOps
- New Continuum JIRA Plug-In – integrates VersionOne Continuum for DevOps with Atlassian JIRA to enable the ability to track JIRA work items as they flow through the entire value stream.
VersionOne Connect for Enterprise Integration
- Enhanced ALM Connect Templates – accelerate setting up and deploying new integrations by providing a standard set of fields to be mapped between VersionOne Lifecycle and another system.
“The Summer Release is another exciting step in our goal of providing our customers with the end-to-end visibility and traceability – from strategy through development and delivery – they need to succeed with agile at scale.” said VersionOne CEO and Co-founder Robert Holler. “Whether organizations are adopting SAFe, or other scaling methods, VersionOne provides stakeholders at all levels the context they need to easily work together in a single, centralized system.”
Learn more about the VersionOne Summer 2016 Release.
VersionOne is a recognized leader and visionary in agile lifecycle management software and services. Our mission is to help companies envision and deliver great software. Our promise is to promote and serve the best interests of the agile software development community with respect and humility. Every day, we work hard to make a difference in our community and with our customers.
Today, more than 50,000 teams at 1,000 companies, including 33 of the Fortune 100, use our solutions to help scale their agile initiatives faster, easier, and smarter. Whether a small team just starting out with agile or a global enterprise scaling agile, VersionOne customers get the best solutions in the industry backed by the pioneers in agile lifecycle management. VersionOne has offices in Atlanta and in Amsterdam.
VersionOne is a registered trademark and Continuum is a trademark of VersionOne Inc.
Scaled Agile Framework and SAFe are registered trademarks of Scaled Agile, Inc.