The AcctTwo implementation team has been absolutely stellar!
Houston, TX and Boston, MA (PRWEB) July 25, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for Exari, a global leader in cloud-based Contract Lifecycle Management solutions. Used worldwide by legal, sales, insurance, investment banking, and government professionals, Exari solutions improve visibility into contract data and reduce costs, cycle time and risk. Exari solutions are used by thousands of users to manage millions of contracts worldwide. After a rigorous software evaluation, Exari chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Exari:
- Exari has four locations - in the U.S., U.K., Norway, and Australia. The company was running its finances on multiple versions of QuickBooks and MYOB, and was struggling to consolidate four separate systems, as well as gain visibility across all four locations.
- Exari's finance and accounting team was forced to use Excel to manually consolidate their finances and manage reporting, which was time-consuming, complex, and potentially error-prone.
- They needed multi-entity, multi-currency, global consolidations, as well as project accounting capabilities, none of which was available in their legacy systems.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- Intacct solves the issue of managing and accessing multiple hosted systems.
- Intacct will allow Exari to consolidate multiple entities in one system as well as provide roll-up and dimensional reporting.
- Intacct provides Exari with multi-currency automation.
- Intacct will be able to scale with the business' targeted growth.
Highlighted Comments from Exari's Global Controller:
"The AcctTwo implementation team has been absolutely stellar!" said Joanna Munier, Global Controller at Exari. "The project was well-managed with timely communication, training, and documentation from AcctTwo. We'll see huge benefits from consolidating our accounting from multiple systems into Intacct, as well as being able to analyze our data using Intacct's dimensions."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations