CHICAGO (PRWEB) July 25, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Summer 2016 Expense Management Software Grid report to help businesses make the best expense management technology decision. Concur, TriNet, Expensify, Certify, Nexonia Expenses, and Unit4 Travel & Expenses were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence.
Xpenditure Expense Management, Replicon, Chrome River EXPENSE,SutiExpense, Abacus, and Trippeo were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Certify earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while Concur earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- On-the-go expensing – Functional mobile applications are a prominent feature of nearly all expense management products on the Grid. Reviewers emphasized the importance of receipt capture technology and the ability to submit expense reports from their mobile devices while traveling or making work-related purchases. Additionally, a number of the products that performed well offer tools to help book travel and help users streamline their business trips and receive travel reimbursements.
- Integration is key – Many reviewers agree that an expense management platform’s ability to integrate with other financial systems is a make-or-break feature. This is especially true of individuals in HR and accounting departments within an organization who work with billing software and other accounting tools.
- Crowded at the top – Each of the Leaders from the Fall 2015 Grid maintain their position this summer, reflecting their continued high marks in market presence and customer satisfaction. Furthermore, two additional companies were crowned as Leaders in the Summer 2016 Expense Management Grid.
About the Expense Management Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 1,420 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 78 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Expense Management category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 90,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.