“Our goal with this redesigned platform is to serve the government audience with a continuous mix of up-to-the-minute news and in-depth articles to keep them informed in real-time.” said Dave Colford, President of Hanley Wood Media
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) July 26, 2016
Hanley Wood, the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential and commercial, design and construction industries, announces the launch of its newly redesigned website for the government public sector, Public Works at http://www.pwmag.com. Upgrades include new content features, an improved user experience, and a simple and easy-to-navigate format.
“Hanley Wood is committed to providing industry leading content experiences for our audiences and customers,” said Dave Colford, President of Hanley Wood Media. “Our goal with this redesigned platform is to serve the government audience with a continuous mix of up-to-the-minute news and in-depth articles to keep them informed in real-time.”
Visitors to the Public Works website will find significant upgrades including:
- Streamlined user interface, featuring a redesigned home page that highlights regulatory news, professional development opportunities, contract awards, new products, innovative projects and the industry’s only annual survey of state and local infrastructure manager compensation
- Improved search functionality, featuring keyword tagging
- Responsive design that automatically reformats information for easy viewing on any platform
The website has a simple and direct navigation, based upon the infrastructure sector: Products, Fleets, Facilities, Roadways, Water/Sewer, Waste, Administration and Resources.
“We publish a lot more information online than we ever could in the magazine,” said Stephanie Johnston, Editor in Chief, Public Works. “Finding innovative projects, people, and products on-the-go is now much easier for our audience, thanks to our new digital-first site design.”
The redesigned site also creates exciting opportunities for marketers in the public sector through:
- Improvements to the user interface and experience, that will increase audience engagement
- Availability of mobile-optimized ad units and high-impact ad opportunities, including IAB star ad units
- Video gallery integration
- Re-engineered advertiser interface with keyword-driven navigation allowing better ad targeting opportunities
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood is the premier company serving the information, media, and marketing needs of the residential, commercial design and construction industry. Utilizing the largest analytics and editorially driven Construction Industry Database, the company provides business intelligence and data-driven services. The company produces award-winning media, high-profile executive events, and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com.