The chance to celebrate 90 years of Route 66 in Albuquerque is a bucket list experience, as the city is home to an amazing stretch of the historic road.
Albuquerque, N.M. (PRWEB) July 27, 2016
Visit Albuquerque, along with the City of Albuquerque’s Cultural Services Department, is offering travelers a chance to celebrate 90 years of the Mother Road through its Route 66 Sweepstakes.
Now through Sunday, July 31, interested parties can visit http://www.VisitABQ.org/CityCulture and enter to win an iconic getaway for two.
The Route 66 Sweepstakes package—valued at $1,138—includes:
- Two-night stay at the Downtown Historic Bed & Breakfast
- Hot air balloon ride with Rainbow Ryders Inc. Hot Air Balloon Ride Company
- Lunch or dinner at Backstreet Grill
- Lunch or dinner at Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro
- Admission to the Albuquerque Museum of Art & History including the Route 66: Radiance, Rust and Revival on the Mother Road exhibit
- Admission to the National Museum of Nuclear Science & History including the America's Road: the Journey of Route 66 exhibit
- Admission to the Albuquerque Balloon Museum where you can discover the world of ballooning
- Admission to ride the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway
- Admission to the ABQ BioPark Zoo, Aquarium and Botanic Garden
- $200 Visa card to be used for airfare, gas or shopping
“The chance to celebrate 90 years of Route 66 in Albuquerque is a bucket list experience, as the city is home to an amazing stretch of the historic road,” said Tania Armenta, President & CEO of Visit Albuquerque. “This sweepstakes offers visitors an opportunity to experience the best of Route 66 culture with great entertainment, top-notch cuisine and an abundance of neon.”
In addition to signing up for the sweepstakes, registrants can request a free 2016 Official Albuquerque Visitors Guide, which helps to make trip planning easy and fun.
The mission of Visit Albuquerque is to stimulate economic growth by marketing Albuquerque as a visitor and convention destination. For more information, go to VisitABQ.org, Facebook.com/VisitABQ or Twitter.com/VisitABQ.