The NOVAteam is again very pleased and proud to have achieved this important validation and milestone. This certification sets us apart. Not many companies can go through such rigorous tests for 8 consecutive years.
Diamond Bar, California (PRWEB) July 27, 2016
NOVAtime Technology, Inc. (http://www.novatime.com), a leading provider of Workforce Management solutions for enterprise organizations has, once again, passed the rigorous penetration tests conducted by Plynt, a security testing and verification expert.
Plynt is the application security arm of Paladion, a Deloitte Technology Fast 5000 Asia company and a global leader in providing full service information security solutions. Attaining Plynt Certification indicates that NOVAtime 5000 Workforce Management solution takes adequate measures to guard against remote adversaries, while protecting against a wide range of threats. Growing security concerns for critical infrastructure and application security are expected to be the top of mind for many companies. NOVAtime’s 5000 application has demonstrated that it resists attacks and has integrated features that enhance its security.
The Plynt Certification’s security protection criteria include the following:
1. Safety against popular attacks
2. Defense against threat profile
3. Protection of sensitive data in transmission
4. Safeguarded passwords
5. Protection against password guessing
6. Secure “forgot password” implementation
7. Insecure configuration settings on servers accessible directly by users
The certification’s security requirements criteria state that:
1. Safe sensitive data is not stored on client machines
2. Sensitive data is not hidden in pages
3. No sensitive data is revealed in error messages
4. Re-authentication is required for sensitive activities
5. No sensitive data is included in requests to external sites
6. Web server is protected against known vulnerabilities
7. No sample or test application is available to remote users
8. No sensitive data is disclosed in any source code accessible to remote users
“The NOVAteam is again very pleased and proud to have achieved this important validation and milestone. This certification sets us apart. Not many companies can go through such rigorous tests for 8 consecutive years,” states Frank Su, president of NOVAtime. “NOVAtime has always been committed to software excellence and application security; passing Plynt’s security penetration tests is a reflection of that commitment.”
NOVAtime is headquartered in Diamond Bar, California, and has become the leader in integrating Time and Attendance Management with Human Resource and Payroll systems. Known for its scalable and leading-edge software and hardware technology, NOVAtime has been selected as the preferred Time and Attendance / Workforce Management solution provider by many of the best-managed companies in the world. For more information on NOVAtime, please visit http://www.novatime.com or call 877.486.6682.